Parking lights, side lights watever u want to call them

kanye west

Octane Boostaholics
Has anyone any suggestions of bulbs to get. Want to get a bright set with a blue tint. Also has anyone "De-tangoed" there blob eye subaru or "De-tangoed" and sprayed the inside ? Seen other people doing it on different websites :thumbsup:

Bought a set of 6 Led bulbs on ebay, gonna give them a try. Could of got 9 led but dont want to blind everyone  :lol:

I bought a set of those 6 LED lights on ebay too, they broke after a few weeks. They started to flash repeatedly and I had to have someone come up to the car and tell me they were flashing. Thank God it wasnt a gaurd.

Put the normal 5Watt bulbs back in and no problems.

You have to practically take out the headlight to change the parkers so you may as well detango them aswell! Its not really a big job, just really nerve wrecking putting them in the oven!! Looking for some silver bulbs that flash orange now, so if you find any let me know!! :thumbsup:

@ ScoobyIrl I was in Halfords yesterday and no sign of the silver indicators but theres plenty of them on ebay :thumbsup:
@ Andy gonna give them a try anyway Andy as they are in the post :p But if they start flashing i'll know wats wrong :thumbsup:

Give them a try and see what happens.

This is what mine looked like. Dont mind the blue tint(they are white), thats just how the pic turned out.

2yjyk3o.jpg

Back