starting point of charity drive on saturday

T

tslwrx

hi all the starting point for saturday is at HB DENNIS SUBARU  :subaru: opp B & Q Airside retail park at 10 am SHARP. Refreshments provided. More news to follow. ONLY 3 ROOMS LEFT for saturday. LOADS of goodies on the day.

All we need to know on Sat is what the total you have collected is....
We will be posting up the ISDC Bank details and people can lodge the money into the account

Alan.

Lets hope for nice weather. Will be intresting to see how much we raise.

I think the cards need to be in on Sat and then the money lodged into ISDC Bank Account the week after I suppose.

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=273.msg1846#msg1846 date=1156877528]
WELL DONE DAVE
[/quote]

no i meant overall for the club to have raised.

Can anyone advise me of your route from Belfast to Letterkenny ?

Hi Derek,

As far as I know we are staying on the main roads all the way - you may want to give Stuart a call to confirm though...

Alan

There are a lot of main roads between Belfast & Letterkenny ! If I knew if you're going north or south of Lough Neagh it would help narrow things down .

I tried Stuart tonight but I got no reply . Could somebody PM their phone no & I can ring you Sat morning to arrange a meeting point somewhere on your route . I'll probably meet you guys in Donnellys but if I get held up that might change . I'm guessing you'll be arriving there 12-1 pm ?

south would be best. So down M1 past dungannon and onto omagh and up through lifford. I'll be the leader so see you at ballygawley!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Also we'd all be best off filling up full tank through dundalk on way up. Save on mad northy petrol prices.

Back