****SOLD****

B

Beast4mdaeast

Lads' ive lost my job' and meself and the misis are thinkin about Heading to OZ for a year!! So im reluctantly Putting my 98 Version 5 STi Type R' up for sale!!
I LOVE this Car for for almost Two years now! I had the Timing Belt and Full service done as soon as i bought it! it Realy is a Great Car' and it drives as Good as it looks! and i Honistly dont want to let it go :icon_cry:
Its been ECU'TEK Remapd for 99ron E5 Petrol By STi Tunning last Year and they Did a Awsome job! The Car runs smooth and pulls like a Train!!
Its Always been run on 99ron E5 & Fully Serviced Every 5000kms' with Fully Syntetic 15/50 Engine oil/ genuine Subaru oil filter! Air filter/Maf senser cleaned! and its just had new Tires and Brake Pads /Gearbox and Diff oils Changed/ Spark plugs Replaced less than 2000kms ago!
SallysGap-2.jpg

SallysGap016.jpg

SallysGap.jpg

SCOOBYDOO011.jpg

SCOOBYDOO017.jpg

scoobystitypeR.jpg

Spec list..
Engine.
Standard Airbox with resinator Delete & Green Filter (air filter)
full 3" turbo back Zero Sports exhaust with 3" s/s Bellmouth Decat/Downpipe (sounds realy Good)
Ported Exhaust Manifold & up pipe
Walbro 255lph uprated fuel pump
NGK laser Platinum no 7 Spark plugs
ECU'TEK ecu Remaped by Bob Rawell & STi Tunning

Interier..
Perfect Condition Standard V5 Sti Type R limited
Intercooler water spray & DCCD
Roof Vent
limited Edition Subaru Super Pivet Short Shift System no 0634/5000 ever made :thumbsup:
Lamco Gauges' Oil Pressure/ Water Temp / Volts
Greedy Double Gauge piller pod' Boost / exhaust Gas Temp Gauges
Goodmans CD & mp3 player with Ipod conectin

Exterier..
standard V5 sti type R bumpers & skirts
Clear indecator lenses
STi Pink Shocks and 34 mm lowering Springs
EBC Drilled & Grooved front Disks and EBC Red stuff Brake pads
17 inch Rays light weight Engernering Aloys
factory Tinded Rear Glass ( very nice and easy to see at Night)

140'000kms
Excelent Clifferd Alarm' with Turbo Timer / Proximity Sensers / Black Jax anti High jack System
Taxed till December & NCT till November 2010
ABS & AC.

Lads this has been a Savage Car to Drive and own' its in Great Condition and has to be seen to be Appreciated!! ** PRICE **.... 8'500 euro
so if theres any Qs Phone ...... Stephen 0852866720 :thumbsup:

Re: ** FOR SALE* 98 V5 Type R' limited'

Am i reading that right is that 14,000kms? beautiful car glwts

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=18294.msg224723#msg224723 date=1254138151]
Am i reading that right is that 14,000kms? beautiful car glwts
[/quote]
Sory its actuly 140'000kms so about 90k miles but the whole car looks and feels like half that! its a Very Very Good Clean car .
thanks lads

stevo

Sorry to hear you lost your job Stevo, hopefully
it will sell for you fairly quick it's probably one of the
cleanest and best looked after Type R's around
not just by you but the previous owner as well.

Peach of a car that :thumbsup:
Sorry to hear the bad news Steve

seen this car in the flesh. Absolutely mint. Best of look with the sale stevo

Sorry to hear mate,

She's a lovely looking motor, GLWTS

:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the Comments lads :thumbsup:

stevo :subaru:

Bump..

Comon Lads she has to be seen :thumbsup:

stevo

Re: * FOR SALE* 98 V5 Type R' STi

BUMP

comon lads .... :thumbsup:
8.250 euro

Hey lads i still havent had any Viewers yet! ... anyone want a Great Type R for ... 7.900 euro ONO

Or would anyone be intrested in a Raffel for the car?? i was thinking of selling 45 tickets @ 175 euro each?? i have a few people that would be intrested but i need about 20 more?? the raffel wont take place untill i get 45 people intrested. I wont collect any money untill the night before the draw!! then the draw will be the saturday night national lotto bonus number??? that way its fair and it cant be fixed and theres a 1-45 chance of winning a Mint STi type R for 175 euro??

im just gaining intreast Because ive heard of a few cars sold like this before.... so if anyones intrested give me a shout on .. 0852866720
thanks Stevo :thumbsup:

[quote author=Beast4mdaeast link=topic=18294.msg238200#msg238200 date=1258826887]
Hey lads i still havent had any Viewers yet! ... anyone want a Great Type R for ... 7.900 euro ONO

Or would anyone be intrested in a Raffel for the car?? i was thinking of selling 45 tickets @ 175 euro each?? i have a few people that would be intrested but i need about 20 more?? the raffel wont take place untill i get 45 people intrested. I wont collect any money untill the night before the draw!! then the draw will be the saturday night national lotto bonus number??? that way its fair and it cant be fixed and theres a 1-45 chance of winning a Mint STi type R for 175 euro??

im just gaining intreast Because ive heard of a few cars sold like this before.... so if anyones intrested give me a shout on .. 0852866720
thanks Stevo :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Thats a cool idea mate,

I'd be interested if I wasn't flat broke at the min :doh:

Re: ** FOR SALE* 98 V5 STi Type R' PRICE DROP!!

Gret time to do a raffle, I'd get the bird to get me one for christmas :icon_biggrin:

I'm sure a few others could request the same pressie off their mots too??

thanks for the intrestet lads so far i only have 27 people definetly intrested but il keep yas updated
thanks stevo

Sorry Lads this car is ****SOLD***

thanks for the intreast.
Stevo

Glad you got it sold mate, i just hope you got what ya deserved for such a sweet looking car :thumbsup:

Back