Cork 20 International Rally

imported_admin

Petrolheads
A good chance for Southern Section ISDC Members to to meet and enjoy the craic at one of Ireland's better rallies. This year Marko Martin is due to take part in a Subaru WRC.

Bring it on!

:subaru:

Lads in talking to some of the lads this weekend we will definitly
have 10 - 15 cars so lets definitly meet up

Niall.

i will there to sounds good :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :shoot: :headbanger:

Gonna be running the KA in the juniors down there. Should have the legacy around for the weekend

I might take a run down to this . Can anyone recommend some B&B accommodation in the area ? Are we meeting up for a few beers on the Fri/Sat night ? :guinness:

Let me know where and when ye'll be meeting and il try make it

Ok lads,
Haven't finalized everything yet but meet Corkside Jack lynch Tunnell
on the Sunday for definite, early that morning, some lads are working that
Saturday so i'll let everyone know soon .

Niall.

Does anyone have access to a programme yet? Where are the stages being held this year, is they in and around Macroom or Mallow as in previous years???

Cheers :thumbsup:

Don't no where the stages are yet Paulo, as you said usually around Macroom and Mallow area's

Niall i'll meet ye early Sunday morning at the Jack Lynch tunnell.

Any more takers!

Eamonn

Lads anyone following the rally on Saturday? I'm meeting up with a few guys on Saturday in Macroom around 9am.

Frawls

right lads, will defo be down fri,sat and sun, so let us know what the story is

Ok lads on Sunday the Rally is in Buttavent, North Cork.
Basically past Mallow headding for Banditt Country (Limerick)  :D

Starting at 9:30am so im thinking meeting Mallow 10am and getting
there after the 1st service what do ye think ????

Niall.

Ok Niall, see you there! Where's the Saturday stages being held??? I find it a little annoying that you have to buy a programme to find out exactly where these rallies are heading - why can't they just be posted on the various rally websites?? :angry:

Cheers :D

That sounds good Niall, i'll give you a ring Sunday morning to arrange to meet up. I'll be coming from Limerick side
so will be around Buttevant.

Paulo all i know about the Saturday stages is they are around Macroom again this year,no further info on the munster club website.

Eamonn

Back