*PRICE AMENDMENT* Parrot Bluetooth units

gc8aido

Petrolheads
Story lads and ladies,
Robbie (sweetcakes) and myself have been looking to have parrot units installed for members of our family. With this in mind I did a bit of shopping around and have considered a group buy as a way of reducing the costs as another recession buster!!
Through discussions with an experienced supplier and installer, a group buy has become available for Parrot Bluetooth units supplied and fitted with FREE FITTING!
The buy can supply any parrot unit you desire to be supplied and fitted to any motor
Through conversations it appears that there are two very popular and reliable units available
The MK1 9200 model (ipod connectivity) & the ck 3100 model
Current Prices:
1. MK1 9200
mk1 9200 has full mp3 connectivity
This would cost roughly €305 €280 supplied and fitted.
Connects to iPod, iphone, iTouch, USB keys, USB MP3 players, Bluetooth Stereo devices,
C.D players, MiniDisc!
2. CK3100
The other equally popular parrot ck 3100 works with bluetooth without the above mp3 etc connectivity ability and
Priced at a very reasonable €195 supplied and fitted
Features of both units;
Works with all Bluetooth mobile phones
Automatically mutes the radio (mute lead may be required)- ISO Muteing loom
Echo cancellation, noise reduction - Voice recognition dialing - Multi-user, for up to three phones
Comfort and safety while driving - LCD display, Can be installed in any vehicle
Units include the supply and fitting of an ISO muteing loom which costs roughly €25.
If it is a case that your car already has one of these (common in aftermarket stereos) or any car that has these connectors for their existing stereo units will not need a muteing loom and hence do not need to spend the €25 and thus will be deducted from your price.
Expected Prices:
Ideally a group of 5+ to avail of discounts (depending on numbers) would be necessary
This is an extremely competitive price even without discount as you are all aware
If you are interested please put your name down on the list and when we reach adequate numbers and interest for these units, discount prices can then be negotitated!
Pictures of connectors below

Re: Parrot Bluetooth units

That's an excellent deal. I got one of these fitted for my iPhone and they are a top quality piece if kit. sound quality is better than any phone kit that I have ever had before.

What eould they be like in a noisey vehicle (Defender or Truck) do you know?
Looks like a great piece of kit :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

have one in my work van and very good IMO....
is it possible to buy one and just have it supplied!!!!
very fussy bout my car...and would rather fit myself...
:ponder2: :ponder2:

@Alhks what one are you in for? the mk1 9200 with ipod connectivity?

@scruff same question and when know more on figures could be in next few weeks...asap really :thumbsup:

@JohnM ill ask and get back to ye man!!

@Marko...yes no problem supplied on its own...pm'd

Gonna start a list as we all now how we do love a list

1. gc8aido - ck3100
2. Sweetcakes - ck3100
3. Alhks -
4. Scruff - mk1 9200 (x2)
5. Johm - possible

Edit where necessary :thumbsup:

1. gc8aido - ck3100
2. Sweetcakes - ck3100
3. Alhks -
5. Johm - possible
6. Hammie - ck3100 (x2)

1. gc8aido - ck3100
2. Sweetcakes - ck3100
3. Alhks -
5. Johm - possible
6. Hammie - ck3100 (x2)
7.markobucko-ck3100(supply only)

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=18226.msg223922#msg223922 date=1253869060]
1. gc8aido - ck3100
2. Sweetcakes - ck3100
3. Alhks - ck3100
5. Johm - possible
6. Hammie - ck3100 (x2)
7.markobucko-ck3100(supply only)

[/quote]

Hi Guys just a word of warning I had the MKI 9200 Put in my car and it has not worked with my i touch yet, its playing the songs but no sound I have had the unit replaced twice and am waiting on a third to come from the supplier I dont think its my i touch as it works fine with FM transmitter just so you all know rgs John L. :ponder2:

[quote author=johnjoe64 link=topic=18226.msg223931#msg223931 date=1253871349]
Hi Guys just a word of warning I had the MKI 9200 Put in my car and it has not worked with my i touch yet, its playing the songs but no sound I have had the unit replaced twice and am waiting on a third to come from the supplier I dont think its my i touch as it works fine with FM transmitter just so you all know rgs John L. :ponder2:
[/quote]

Having had 2 now, I would imagine that it could easily be an installation fault rather than a fault with the product itself. The probablitlity of you being unlucky enough to get 2 with the exact same fault is very low. More likely an installation problem i would have thought. Have you done any research on the net to see if its a common issue?

[quote author=johnjoe64 link=topic=18226.msg223990#msg223990 date=1253890067]
Not Yet but I have asked for a refund so Im not bothered cheers :multijump:
[/quote]

When you receive your refund for the system, maybe you could bunch on in this group as

i have heard cases of lads bungin the units in with wires etc all over the place and with newer models,

with the often minefiled that is sound looms etc it could be a case that you have been using an installer whom

may not have picked up on a missing connector or whatever.

With this is mind, i can trust that these systems are being installed by a reputable and upstanding professional and may be

worth while to let him fit yours and possibly have a look further into your problem.Only a suggestion but with failed systems on 2 occasions it suggests that you have a problem somewhere as opposed to being unlucky!! :thumbsup:

[quote author=JohnM link=topic=18226.msg223854#msg223854 date=1253824096]
Cheers
John
[/quote]

Howaye lad, the best way to think about it is that the device is hooked up to the speakers so if you

struggle to hear the radio/cd etc in her alredy then itd be the same for theparrot unit.

If no problems with the current sound system playing through the noise of yer defender then should be grand

He has fitted a fair few in Trucks and Artics and they have no problem with hearing!!

Hope this is of soe help fele!!Let me know if you wanna give it a go!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Is that the deal price you have listed and with the leads included? If it is then i should be able to get you a better deal. 10 or more people for the 9200 fitted without any leads needed then i reckon about €230 fitted at the moment. Leads would normally cost about €35 or so but not 100% at the moment.

[quote author=gc8aido link=topic=18226.msg224078#msg224078 date=1253913420]
[quote author=JohnM link=topic=18226.msg223854#msg223854 date=1253824096]
Cheers
John
[/quote]

Howaye lad, the best way to think about it is that the device is hooked up to the speakers so if you

struggle to hear the radio/cd etc in her alredy then itd be the same for theparrot unit.

If no problems with the current sound system playing through the noise of yer defender then should be grand

He has fitted a fair few in Trucks and Artics and they have no problem with hearing!!

Hope this is of soe help fele!!Let me know if you wanna give it a go!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]With the parrot units they have spent alot of time making sure that the microphone on them takes out the background noise as most companies use parott for their handfrees

Yeah I used 2 i touch today and still no sound the screen shows the song playing but no sound and the radio is fine great sound cheers

[quote author=TerryNavan link=topic=18226.msg224293#msg224293 date=1254000665]
Is that the deal price you have listed and with the leads included? If it is then i should be able to get you a better deal. 10 or more people for the 9200 fitted without any leads needed then i reckon about €230 fitted at the moment. Leads would normally cost about €35 or so but not 100% at the moment.
[/quote]

[quote author=TerryNavan link=topic=18226.msg224293#msg224293 date=1254000665]
Is that the deal price you have listed and with the leads included?
If it is then i should be able to get you a better deal. 10 or more people for the 9200 fitted without any leads needed then i reckon about €230 fitted at the moment. Leads would normally cost about €35 or so but not 100% at the moment.
[/quote] :shock2: :shock2:

Units include the supply and fitting of an ISO muteing loom which costs roughly €25.
If it is a case that your car already has one of these (common in aftermarket stereos) or any car that has these connectors for their existing stereo units will not need a muteing loom and hence do not need to spend the €25 and thus will be deducted from your price.
Expected Prices:
Ideally a group of 5+ to avail of discounts (depending on numbers) would be necessary
This is an extremely competitive price even without discount as you are all aware
If you are interested please put your name down on the list and when we reach adequate numbers and interest for these units, discount prices can then be negotitated!

[quote author=TerryNavan link=topic=18226.msg224294#msg224294 date=1254000751]
With the parrot units they have spent alot of time making sure that the microphone on them takes out the background noise as most companies use parott for their handfrees
[/quote]

Thanks for that Terry, kinda thought it was the case but always good to get confirmation

Just to reply to your post Terry and settle any thoughts any of you interested in the buy may have regarding the prices (as i know if i read that i would be thinking hold on i can get alot cheaper here)
I have been asking on here in the ICE section regarding these units
http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=18102.0;highlight=parrot
and have shopped around about these extensively in the last while and this is the best price i could find.
I have suggested a group buy to help fellow members and myself of course by obtaining a discount however if you have definite prices for the 9200 for al and scruff (3units in total) then i will most definitely look into a group buy for these units alone as a seperate group buy as the ck3100 deal cannot be rivaled in Ireland by any reputable installer at present and up until your post neither could the 9200!!

I felt i would never get 10 members who would be interested in the above (9200) given the current climate and in saying that i could have
obtained further discount based on 10+ customers as is always the case with quantity of same product.
I was being realistic in negotiating prices with potential numbers in mind and even offered both of the most popular units from parrot
at what i felt were a well negotiated, fair and good price (based on my extensive research of reputable fitters i contacted in Ireland and the prices i had been quoted).
I have yet to solidify the final price as with numbers i may be able to negotiate cheaper again (as stated in initial thread) when i have definite numbers however there will be NO increase on the above prices...only lowering!!! :icon_biggrin:

If you can certainly provide the above listed units for the group at a lower price (the price you have quoted) can you please contact me on 0863691079 as i know you cant pm or alternatively post to this thread with definite prices and whom will be fitting!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Terry, always good to obtain futher discount for members!!Fair play!! :clap:

Back