swap vzr pulzar

W

wysie

right lads have 97 vzr pulzar for swap with a savage spec on it im looking for a wrx or sti also i just want a straight swop if anybody is interested

heres the spec..........................

MVK4 15” alloys, black with diamond flush
4branch ss manifold
Locknuts
Dropped on K-sport coilovers
Custom air feed (Bonnet vent)
Nismo front lip
Phase 2 side skirts
Nismo rear spatsFootwell neon’s
Xeon parkers & heads
Flip out 7” touch screen dvd player
cobra alarm

Nismo gear knob
Nismo quick shifter
Nismo oil cap
Nismo 1.3 rad cap
Magnetic sump plug
Filter with custom cold air feed
Air spinner in intake pipe
2.5” De-Cat
cat back exhaust into HKS box
Front & rear strut bars
C-pillar bar
LUK clutch
Dual vvl activation at 5800rpm
Apexi RSM (de-limited)
Apexi stand
New brakes
Fresh service

0 - 100 km in 6.61
¼ mile in 13.39

very fast & well looked after car which is serviced every 5k ,
always kept clean inside & outside,
nice sound off it but not too loud until it hits 5800 & then it screams & wont drop out of vvl on gear change

De-badged
Custom decals
Limo tint all round
Custom VZ-R visor
Upgraded wind deflectors
Footwell neon’s

looking for a wrx or sti impreza for a straight swap.............................

wats ur email and ill send them on wont let me post pics.........................

GLWTS man, sounds like a hell of a yoke!

Where was the 1/4mile timed? Thats alot faster than a std STI can do them anyway! By the sounds of it, it must be nearly the fastest front wheeled drive car in the country! I know a 270bhp GT that did a 1/4mile in 13.6 seconds and its a beast! Best of luck with it anyway man!

Rgds

Paddy

[quote author=Paddy scooby link=topic=18202.msg223456#msg223456 date=1253695757]
GLWTS man, sounds like a hell of a yoke!

Where was the 1/4mile timed? Thats alot faster than a std STI can do them anyway! By the sounds of it, it must be nearly the fastest front wheeled drive car in the country! I know a 270bhp GT that did a 1/4mile in 13.6 seconds and its a beast! Best of luck with it anyway man!

Rgds

Paddy
[/quote]

dont no where it was timed m8 i swapped the car for my s14a only a week ago just want to get back into a scooby the o-60 time is spot on and yes the car is very fast for a 1.6 :icon_biggrin:

a few pics..................................

PICT0102.jpg

PICT0108.jpg

PICT0116.jpg

[quote author=sti 9029 link=topic=18202.msg223473#msg223473 date=1253699803]
how much you reckon this car is worth??
[/quote]

id say 5000 all day long lad and that would be cash price considering the time and money spent on this car which i have all the paper work with reciepts of parts that went into her correct me if im wrong but thats wat the car would be worth to me...........................but as i said its up for swaps if there is any interest if not ill keep it not to pushed on it going

car is gone cheers lads ye can lock it up....................................... :thumbsup:

Back