large amount of scoobies

trevor m

Petrolheads
well lads im living in tramore and this weekend brought out a huge number of scoobies :subaru:just wondering if any of them were belonging to any of ye :ponder:

the amount of scoobys in general going around here is mental I know of at least 8 - 10 over this side of the bridge alone.... :subaru:

I was in Tramore myself Sunday just gone, went over for a Chinese...if you have clear clusters on the back then I was a few cars behind you going up the prom around eight ish...was hanging out the window to try see if the reg was 00 or not :D

Ha !! ha!! Trevor
and just exactly who wher you trying to impress
some young lass no doubt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Niall.

its well for some spinnin around tramore all weekend AM I THE ONLY MAN IN THIS CITY THAT WORKS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If its the cally i think it is, he just has a dodgy job. Wont even play ball anymore, lazy fecker.

stayed in the quality hotel in wexford for the long weekend at the main round about all i could hear was impreza's all day and night

;) We do work Cally, but we're just fortunate not to have to do horrible shift work, unlike you ye poor pet... :hang: I'd definately crack up...but hey at least it's keeping your Scooby on the road... :subaru:

well doody boy long time no see. good to see ya finally got a decent car :lol: :lol: i read 1 of ur messages on the forum sayin ya wanted 2 join the club as a full member and i have forms if ya want 1 just let me no where ya'l b and il drop it out 2ya. sweet little motor ya got there :clap: :clap: there must be somethin in the water down here in waterford cos between me, you and trevorm we have 3 scoobies ya wont see every day :dance: :dance: and by the way i only stopped playin ball to give you a game :lol: :lol: :lol: hope your joinin us in a few weeks on the trip 2 cork :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Back