GAA

nodge

Petrolheads
Some game yesterday lads - definitely one of the best I've ever seen! I know there's a lot of dubs on here so commiserations lads!! Only proper order to have two culchie teams in the final though :nana:

John

Better team won on the day. Glad I didint pay over the odds for tickets but excellent game. Final wont be as good a game as Kerry - Dublin

:smokin:

Heard today Carlo, that the tickets were been scanned on the way in to Croker.

Lads there for the first match left and sold their tickets which looked complete on to
unsuspecting punters who arrived at the gates and were refused entry.

Must say enjoyed the match, with everyone writing off Mayo at the start.

Eamonn

Ye have been scanning tickets for the last few matches.Handy way to make illegan money if onlt there for first match. Where were you sitting.Think half of Mayo were beside us.

:smokin:

f:angry:k mayo who do they think they are warming up in front of the hill .the reff must be laughin all the way to the bank in mayo fuckin ripoff.
hope they get :computer:hammered in the final :shoot:

COME ON MAYO :salute: :D :dance: :headbanger: :nana:. HEARD THAT THE DUBS HAVE STARTED DRINKING RED BULL WITH THEIR VODKA..... 7UP IS NOT ENOUGH :twofinger: :nana:

COME ON THE KINGDOM WE'LL EAT YE AND SPIT YE OUT

Posted by happy mayo supporter

Morgan

p.s. thats the best bit of mayo shooting since padraig lally shot the knacker......

i think the gaa are gonna have to do something about the referees. theyre all fucking culchies so therefore are gonna want to get a name for themselves by cheating dublin as usual. they should bring over refs from australia and get them reffing all the matches as the culchie are too thick to understand what fair play means. thats all im gonna say as i dont know a whole lot about the gaa but watching the 1/4's and semi's it was blatantly obvious that the culchie refs are biased towards the culchies :shoot: :shoot:

George

So it was the referee!!!!!! That explains it all!
Lads as Carlo said - the better team won on the day. Looking forward to a good final - hopefully we'll do a bit better than one point in 20 minutes against Mayo :D

Any news on those assault charges that are going to be brought against Ciaran Whelan? :dunno:

no not saying it was the referee the better team did win on the day. dublin were sh*t. all im saying is that the ref's are a disgrace and a dublin match is never ref'd fairly. and anybody who is sane minded and seen the 1/4's could definitely not disagree.

I've read your post again George and I agree with you
[quote author=GT performance link=topic=269.msg1804#msg1804 date=1156838728]
they should bring over refs from australia and get them reffing all the matches as the culchie are too thick to understand what fair play means.[/quote]

If that ref on sunday thought "Whelo's" attempted decapitation of Ronan McGarrity was only worth a yellow card then he hasn't got a clue about fair play!

Anyway there's always next year for the dubs:

[attachment deleted by admin]

:D :D i agree that ciaran should have been sent off but that was a mistake by the ref. but what i am saying is that ref's are always against the dubs.

Ye cant start blaming refs. Whelan should of went and ye would of lost by about 6 points. Refs against Dublin in Croke Park, Dont think so I can think of loads of times that Dublin players should of walked over the last few years but the ref bottled it in Croke Park. Whelan should of went against Donegal as well when he clocked a player from the throw in. Who does Piller think he is attacking Morrison. Croker isnt Dublins home ground so teams can warm up what ever side they want. :dance:

the reason why Dublin warm up at the hill is because all there supporters are there and thats the same reason every other team goes down the other end.the mayo lads must have been colour blind from all the sheep shagging they done the night before and got lost :twofinger: :nana:

I know thats why they warm up there but theres no need for the manager to go attacking the other teams mentors and Mayo had as much as a right to warm up there as Dublin had.  :twofinger: :nana:

[quote author=johnny5 link=topic=269.msg1829#msg1829 date=1156872694]
the reason why Dublin warm up at the hill is because all there supporters are there
[/quote]

Technically speaking - usually when Dublin warm up before a game most of their supporters are still in the pubs around Croke Park :D

Re: Go on the Kingdom

What a team lads!! You can't argue with that kind of quality. It's great to have Sam back for the 34th time :dance:

John

Back