Recommend Bluetooth & Mp3 Unit

gc8aido

Petrolheads
Any give me recommendations on above?

Aunty wants to put into her yaris for fone calls and hooking up her mp3 player as she

only has radio/cd player in it at the mo(factory)

Have been onto rob re: parrot system which hes doing for a very good price i may add but just

wondered if anything else out there to be looking at as regards anything like this im useless!!

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

i had a c.d player before that connected to the phone via bluetooth,was a great job and i'm sure ya can get them with a mp3 connection but might not be much good cos i think yaris's have them odd toyota in built radio jobs??

u should be able to buy a Pioneer headunit or the likes and get a facia surround to fill in the gaps. my mam has one in her Yaris :dance:

I bought a cheap head unit in Lidl a while back that i used to fill the gap till i got a decent radio after my good 1 died.....
Anyway It played MP3's and had bluetooth built in

cost me about 100 euro at the time.....
Ya can get a facia surround in the likes of Halfords that will make it fit properly

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=18102.msg222254#msg222254 date=1253282236]
u should be able to buy a Pioneer headunit or the likes and get a facia surround to fill in the gaps. my mam has one in her Yaris :dance:
[/quote][quote author=Hammie link=topic=18102.msg222285#msg222285 date=1253288243]
I bought a cheap head unit in Lidl a while back that i used to fill the gap till i got a decent radio after my good 1 died.....
Ya can get a facia surround in the likes of Halfords that will make it fit properly
[/quote]

So Pioneer headunit work just the same without having to go down route of parrot for bluetooth!!??

Cheers :thumbsup:

should be able to mate....

I will warn ya tho mate...... Parrot Bluetooth kit is alot better than the head unit yokes....

Yeah heard theyre mint!!!Cheers!!!wort spending the little bit extra for the quality i suppose..

She bought newer car as had bit of money and drives to work 5dys a week so wants sumtin

decent to listen to her mp3 and natter her life away with the bluetooth :icon_blahblah: :icon_blahblah: :multijump:

Nice work lads!! :thumbsup:

have the same unit as this in the missuses car
gives a bit of trouble
same with other people i know
never buy the silvercrest stuff from lidl
better off going to halfords and buying a better brand for same price or just a little bit more
go to them and ask them what you should do
they also install for fairly cheap
and also if you have axa insurance you get a 15% discount so happy days :thumbsup:

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=18102.msg222285#msg222285 date=1253288243]

[/quote]

Back