Front grill badge?

Woogy

Middle Lane Hogs
Looking for a Subaru front grill badge for my 2000 classic shape Impreza.Cant get 1 anywhere so it would be great if anyone has one or could get me 1 near the Cork area. :thumbsup:

I took an original black one off my 98 GL, it's in the shed.... somewhere :ponder: Might not be 100% mint but I'll have a look tomorrow. I'm near Skibbereen :thumbsup:

If you want a brand new one go to www.scoobyparts.com - very good, reliable and quick service.

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=2044.msg18495#msg18495 date=1176581409]
I took an original black one off my 98 GL, it's in the shed.... somewhere :ponder: Might not be 100% mint but I'll have a look tomorrow. I'm near Skibbereen :thumbsup:

If you want a brand new one go to www.scoobyparts.com - very good, reliable and quick service.
[/quote]

Ya do plz and let me know thanks.I will travel to you.

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=2044.msg18497#msg18497 date=1176581434]
Welcome along Woogy - just noticed it was your first post :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Thanks!!!

Hi Woogy, I checked my box of spare bits and the grille badge I had was not there, I can only assume it was in the shed that was raised to the ground by fire :( Sorry mate. I still recommend www.scoobyparts.com they'll have one sent over in a couple of days :thumbsup:

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=2044.msg18557#msg18557 date=1176674391]
Hi Woogy, I checked my box of spare bits and the grille badge I had was not there, I can only assume it was in the shed that was raised to the ground by fire :( Sorry mate. I still recommend www.scoobyparts.com they'll have one sent over in a couple of days :thumbsup:
[/quote]

No probs.Thanks for having a look anyway!

Woogy welcome onboard. I have a pink STI Subaru badge at home that I got from scoobyparts. I had intended on fitting it but have since got an STI so have no need for it. I'm in south Tipp. If you want it let me know.

[quote author=Omeara_darragh link=topic=2044.msg18598#msg18598 date=1176721044]
Woogy welcome onboard. I have a pink STI Subaru badge at home that I got from scoobyparts. I had intended on fitting it but have since got an STI so have no need for it. I'm in south Tipp. If you want it let me know.
[/quote]

Ya! I will take it off you if you are selling it.The only thing is what way am i going to get it off you?If you want me to travel up to you it wont be until the weekend?

Actually its alright.I will order it off scoobyparts.Dont want to be going around with an STI badge on my 1.6. Thanks everyone for your help! :thumbsup:

cool, no bother :thumbsup:

P.S. Sti is on my 1.6 a total of 8 times! and itl be 10 when i get fog light covers! :D

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=2044.msg18741#msg18741 date=1176826546]
cool, no bother :thumbsup:

P.S. Sti is on my 1.6 a total of 8 times! and itl be 10 when i get fog light covers! :D
[/quote]

Sorry didnt mean to offend.You probably have the whole gear n yours though,mine is just all standard.

Back