Enniskillen 04th Oct 09

Paddy scooby

Middle Lane Hogs
Hi folks,

Just wondering is anyone heading to this drag racing event? Is a proper good day if the weather is dry. Is on a used air field in Enniskillen town. The racing surface is very good and smooth although there is no launching pad as its a runway but for all us 4-wd's that shouldnt be a problem :thumbsup: :dance:

I know it takes approximately 35 minutes max to get to it from monaghan town, Im heading to it so if anyone is interested in going let me know and we can go in convoy.

Regarding prices, and correct me if Im wrong, but its like 10-15euro in and about 40 euro to drag if you wanna race. But its drag racing for the whole day! not just one or two runs, actually you'll prob be sick of racing you'll have that many chances!

Or like myself if you just wanna be a spectator thats fine aswel!

Should be a good day out anyway! Hope the :subaru: is well represented at it anyway! :thumbsup:

Rgds

Paddy

I dont know guys but there is some serious FAST cars going up to it. And there is supposed to be a few grudges sorted out up there aswell. Its a full blown air field, also they are supposed to have fairly accurate timing gear, but again no launch pad.

I was at this about 2years ago and it was a great day out. Loads of space and your on the out skirts of Enniskillen city, so unlike bishops coourt, your not in the back end of no-where.

Im def going up so again if anyone is interested in forming a bit of a convoy let me know we can meet up.

rgds

Paddy

ill be there lads me and some of my mates are going its a great event should be a good day, and its ran by the straight liners they are pros at this as there the people that run santa pod, and if anyones been there youll no how well they run the strip

Yea hope to be there. last time i was up the cars were totally class. A Gt2 blew my ears. Them yokes sound class and ain't slow either!!!!!

Awh great, seems to have gotten alot of interest anyway! Im going to be leaving monaghan town around 10.30am so if anyone from the south thats unsure of the road are interested in following me up let me know. :thumbsup:

Always is a great day and very well run. Also great strip! Good to see some big scoob's going up (Al hks, and perhaps JP RA) :subaru:. I know of a privately owned big HP EVO going so there should be a bit of competition for you's, but Im confident you's willl come out on top! :subaru: :subaru:

Rgds

Paddy

Good man Al-hks! Sure, no bother all. Ill get onto you closer to the time anyway and we can arrange meeting up. Probably at KFC on the Clones road.

Cheers

Paddy

The FAST car that is going up i heard it was 1700 BHP :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:

Not 2 sure if its the 1 from bishopscourt the other week cause it was pushing out 1400bhp!!

It looks to be from other sights that a lot of hondas are going up :zzzz: so it will be the noise off v tec all day :lol: :lol:

[quote author=joescooby link=topic=17945.msg224203#msg224203 date=1253989515]
Going 2 miss this one unfortunatly we goin 2 the wrc in salou
[/quote]

Wanna swap

:smokin:

Back