Performance Friction Z compound pads

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Any advice or reviews on them? The disks are probably out of reach with the price of them but looking at getting the pads to suit brembo's for the front and rear of the car. How would they compare to ds2500's?

Looking at getting new disks too so advice on what to get? Aztec performance have a new disk, not on general release yet and they are £150 but they look good, or I can get EBC Disks, godspeed etc but let me know what you have and what you think of them? Or wha other options are out there? Is there a big benefit to getting 2 piece front disks?

Your forever tinkering with that legacy,i thought putting that 6 speed in it would satisfy that hunger...obviously i was wrong :lol: :lol:

Sticky piston is causing the disk to warp with the heat at high speed so I thought i might as well get something that will look good and function well for the trackday. :653:

Anyone running these pads??

[quote author=Scoobyke link=topic=17910.msg219339#msg219339 date=1252658835]
Robbie.....Get the godspeed brake kit....FOOKING AWESOME..... :multijump: :multijump:
[/quote]

The 2 piece disks? What pads?

Yeah the 2 piece discs,when you order them just tell him for the occasional track day,he sends you ds2500 pads,had them on last track day and was very impressed,ask Ciarian...

Must ring him today or monday then so and see what he can do for me, cheers rob :thumbsup:

Its gonna be an expensive week next week :lol: :lol:

Reading reviews on those pads and they seem to be good, people claiming they are better than ds2500's and quite a bit cheaper too :ponder: :ponder:

Decisions, decisions... :sad:

Spoke to Ian at godspeed this morning, disks will be on the way this week :icon_grin:

Thanks for the advice Rob :thumbsup:

And made some enquiries about stocking up on whiteline gear now too. I'm gonna have to get herself to take control of my credit card :doh:

Good man Roddie :dance:
dont let her near the credit card at least if you have it you can use it to buy stuff that is worth buying :icon_headbang:

Back