18 inch Speedlines Corse

mack

ISDC Club Member
A mate is selling his 18 inch gold speedline corse alloys
2 with good tyres 2 with barely legal ones.
It says ET 48 on them.
They will fit an MY03 but he had them on an MY06

He can be contacted on 087 7644417  ( Cork area)

mack

Tried Contacting him, No answer. How much is he looking for. Are they the five spoke ones. Can you post a pic?

There a multi spoke eric.
try him later on after he finishes work I suppose, not sure if he can have his phone with him in work.
No idea what is lookin for them, I'll try and put up a pic later if i can find one of his car

I know the one's I was Talking to him there, I'm seeing if I can get the money for him this weekend, if not i'll have to let them go. Thanks again. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Well we agreed on a price, I'll be the owner of 18 inch Speedlines Corse wheels as soon as we can meet. Thanks Mack and thank you Jason. see you tuesday. :thumbsup: :subaru: Eric

Congrats Eric :thumbsup:
They'll look great on your car.... maybe keep your current ones for winter driving and the 18's for the summer ;)

Alan.

I'm meeting Jason tomorrow, Could be a Problem, a friend told me they won't fit :ponder: , he says the 06 new shape changed something on the wheels that means they might not fit mine, :pray: as I said I'm, meeting him tomorrow to see, Fingers crossed.
Thanks for the suggestion for what to do with my own wheels alan, was thinking about selling them but then though that when the time came to let her go in the far future that it would be good to have the original Wheels as an option, using them during the dirty winter month to save the new one is a great idea. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Picked my Wheels up yesterday, Have to say they are b e a utiful. I'm realy happy with them. As soon as I get the Tyres I'll take some pics and post them up. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Back