HKS Fcon

Hammie

Octane Boostaholics
Lads
(if in wrong section please move and accept my appologies)
Im looking for some information on the HKS Fcon ecu's. I have been told they are very very good. HOWEVER i dont know if they are as mapable and advisable as the likes of SIMTEC and other well known proven ECU's for subaru's.
Also who would be able to map them? Any of the tuners / traders on the site here?

What are the proven pro's and con's of the HKS FCon?

Thanks for any information in advance

Hammie

Al HKS had one in his car, not sure if he took it out but you could check with him.

I have no idea of the technical capabilities of these things but very few mappers can do them, Al uses East Coast Cusoms (they're a site trader) for all his work. Maybe drop them a pm :thumbsup:

the fcon is a great unit as brian said ECC map hks and a couple of others, these are very popular in japan not so much over here because not many tuners are set up with hks as main dealers or havent got the money for the equipment is it the fcon v pro or fcon i.s you have i use the fcon v pro at the min and i had the fcon is

The HKS F-Con V-Pro is one of the best ECUs we have worked with. It acts a bit like a piggy back unit, in that
it uses the original ECU to start the car and low idle, but it is still fully mappable. It comes with a launch control
feature which is truly wicked :icon_headbang: and anybody who has seen Alans car at bishopscourt will vouch
for that!! I needed ear plugs for about a week afterwards!

There are only a couple of authorised HKS power writers in Ireland that can map F-Con and we are one :thumbsup:

If you would like a quote for mapping, or supply and mapping, feel free to send me a PM or ring me on 0044 2892 666555

Cheers
Davy.

Thanks lads
I might do a bit more research on the net etc. Going to get all my options researched properly before spending large amounts of money on the wrong product......

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=17854.msg218829#msg218829 date=1252578134]
Thanks lads
I might do a bit more research on the net etc. Going to get all my options researched properly before spending large amounts of money on the wrong product......
[/quote]

Yeah you should see what all your options are but HKS will give you the best start, idle and driveability over the rest of the ecu's. But if your looking at a particular ecu give us a call and we can give you a quote on it.

Back