Tweeters

CARLO

Fitted today.

Fusion tweeters 1 green wire and 1 black wire.

Want to connect to iso block

Any ideas what wires go with wires on iso block.

Or any better way to wire

:smokin:

NO.

But have some from last car.(little yokes with 4 wires in and 2 out i think)

Have tweeters fitted behind dash and was hoping to just wire direct to back of headunit.

Was thinking of fitting amp in boot but would it be any use without subs. :ponder2:
Also found a equaliser.Any advantage fitting this. :ponder2: :ponder2:

Door speakers are fli with seperate tweeters at door handle.Done by prevous owner

Have 3 subs 4 amps powerpack???? which was in last car but not gone on subs unless i get a proper install done and dont have the cash.

Have back seats out and centre consil and hope to get finished tomorrow.

Thanks for help lads/lassies

ya u can look for 2 grey wires the green wire goes to the just grey 1 and the black wire goes to the grey wire with the black strip on it any more info PM me ur number and i will ring u and help in any way i can

Amp will help with any decent set of speakers....
Internal amp of head units is usually 4x45w. Speakers rated to double this figure and above are not uncommon.
(now the technical part)
At full volume your speakers (running off head unit) will crackle and sound poop. Run the same speakers off an amp at aproximately same level of volume and the volume sound will be clearer and crisper..... This is due to amplifiers producing a dirty (noisy) signal to the speakers when the volume is nearing the upper end.
The GAIN control on an amp should NEVER go above half way.....

If your after 1 (purely cosmetic in your case) I have a 1 farad power cap that im not using.... ya can have it at very little money

Re: Tweeters + instillation HEAD WRECKED

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:
Where do i start
Spent most of yesterday taking out back seats middle consol(where hand brake is) glove box and radio surround.
Have 2 tv aerials installed on back shelf aswell as gps receiver(little box) ran wires under centre consul around back of ashtray.
Fitted tweeters one behind glove box and other drivers footwell.Wires all hidden.
Checked gps all ok(better than garman),Bluetooth - working. Reversing camera working.usb working.cd working.radio ok crap reception in estate should be ok tomorrow.
Today
Had kids so didnt start till about 18.30hrs. Thought it would only take about a hour to connect and re fit everything,
This is where the fun begins.
Notised connectiors on tv ariels wouldnt fit so cut off metal bit on end and left pointy bit on its own.Still wont fiT.NO PROBLEM THINK I CAN GET ADAPTOR TOMORROW.
Tried to wire up tweeters.As per dessies post.CONNECT GREEN OK CONNECT blaCK NO SOUND.xONNECTED WIRES TOGETHER AND STUCK IN ISO :ponder2:
Wasent too worried could do later.Fitted mounting brackete to head unit.And guess what.Wont fit.Out with snips and stanley.Wasent too werried about radio syrround as needed new one.Cut bits of surround and little black plastic bit beside screw on inside.Didnt seen to have any reason to have it there.Chopped bracket and still no joy.Chopped single din bracket no use.Have.Have sitting on heater dials and inside surround and working grand but wanted to get to fit properly.Anyong got any ideas. Dont want stanly to go mad inside consol.About to order new radio surround but not going to if i have to chop off inner surround and bit of front. .Unit fits ok but anyond know where i can get Double din bracket and what does it attach to on the inside.Will i have to remove top of dash

Head wrecked sorry for caps and spelling

Sounds like your having a fairly horrid time of it at the moment.....
Im flat out at the moment otherwise i would have arranged to meet up and see if there is anything i can do..... Used to be into fairly big sound systems so used to have all these types of problems and always got around them and got the result i wanted.

If you dont get sorted in the next day or 2 ill try to free up some time to meet up with ya.

:thumbsup:

Thanks lads. Gonna give it another go tomorrow.

Proper double din casing might help.If i remove clock and dialls from dash should be able to screw into place,Not too pushed on other bits and piesec

But more than likely gonna be on again with more come Sunday evening

Back