Lc/anti lag ecutek ?

richiemac

Petrolheads
As above lads. Already have had the car ecutek mapped a few months back. Can antilag and launch control be done on ecutek ? If so, anyone know approx. how much ? Cheers..... :ponder:

think i read somewhere that it can be done but not on a classic!!!!!
not reliable info though!!!
dave leagacy would be able to tell you...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dont think it can be done as your not replacing the standard ecu that doesnt have it

there lots of other ecu out there that can run it, not just simtek, theres motec, haltech and more.

There is a solaris ECU as well which I have been looking at on scoobynet, Jolly green monster are dealers for it and I think the lads on Scoobyireland bring him over every now and again. Pete got his 22B tweaked by him not so long ago

Wouldnt waist my money Richie, its not real anti lag mate.. just noise... any good mapper will be able to map in plenty of bangs and odd flame on over run or gear change if you ask him and it b will probably cost you guts of 2k less.. only difference is it wont be on a switch.
Lanch control is good but make sure and have spare gearbox or clutch at home mate.. :thumbsup:
You looking at Simtek, Solarus, Motec, Autronic etc etc to have the above features

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=17790.msg219737#msg219737 date=1252763265]
2k and up on newage!!!
:thumbsup:
[/quote]

Didnt think they were that expensive, serious money :shock2: ... You must have deep pockets marko :lol:

baby just has to makedo with newborn clothes till shes 2 years old!!!
:icon_grin: :icon_grin:

think classic is few hundred cheaper though!!!
:thumbsup:

[quote author=KENC link=topic=17790.msg217966#msg217966 date=1252356912]
Wouldnt waist my money Richie, its not real anti lag mate.. just noise... any good mapper will be able to map in plenty of bangs and odd flame on over run or gear change if you ask him and it b will probably cost you guts of 2k less.. only difference is it wont be on a switch.
Lanch control is good but make sure and have spare gearbox or clutch at home mate.. :thumbsup:
You looking at Simtek, Solarus, Motec, Autronic etc etc to have the above features
[/quote]

Regards gearbox.

The grey type r we have is 2 years built and has had 20km of abuse and not a days trouble.

Simtek from start.

So launch and anti lag abuse for motorsport only..

Maybe something for Richie to bare in mind...The Sti box is a stronger box than the wrx and Irish Gt impreza isnt it Dave?

[quote author=5door bullet link=topic=17790.msg217985#msg217985 date=1252358092]
Just out of interest how much would you pay for a simtex with AL and LC in the south ??
[/quote]

I was just looking at this and If you do it as a group buy with a few other members then the prices can be as below. Or up North there is a guy that flys in mappers.

SIMTEC Including Anti Lag and Launch Control Supplied Fitted and Mapped. Includes switch.

MY94-96 = €1250
MY97-98 = €1250
MY99-00 = €1250
My01-05 = € 1600

Damo

Back