Morning Gents, new here...

Legy C

Petrolheads
Mornin gents, just new myself and no intention of selling schlong enhancers. i met a fella yesterday who put me on to the site, supposed to be good for parts n stuff

Re: new b4 owner, info please......!!

Hi Legy C - welcome to our forum. Stick around, have a good read, join in and maybe if you fancy joining up, we'll see you at a meet soon :thumbsup:

Paulo

diehard.jpg

"welcome to the party pal"

:thumbsup:

:guinness: :guinness:

welcome to where it all happens

:oops: :lol:

welcome along legy......

this is a great site for gettin any info you need and keeping ahead of the game......everyone seems sound so far..!! and the moire legacy's the better..!! have to give these imprezza boys a run for their money..!!! is all about the b4's..!!

slan :drunk:

papa smurf..!! :headbanger:

Welcome along :thumbsup: any question about anything just ask and i'm sure some one will point you in the right direction, Part, Service, tuning ect........ :subaru:

Jasus lads thats a salubrious welcome. Nice to know you are all active. Cheers for the web site doc I must have a look around it. Think I meet Yogi around the place too. Its not hard to spot/hear members of the club.

You probably hear me well before you see me.... Have a Blitz Nur-Spec R on the STi and it pretty loud...
What are you driving so I can keep an eye out for you?

A 95 legyc still on the "mainland" plates. haven't seen your machine yet but leard a bit from the foxy fella.

Back