OEM exhaust for 03 new shape WRX

FRAWLS

Middle Lane Hogs
I'm looking for a turbo back original Subaru exhaust for a 2003 WRX new shape in order to pass an up coming NCT.

If anyone has the lend of an original exhaust system please let me know. I can call and collect it and drop it back to you after the NCT.

I left the my old exhasst system in Eddie Garry's when they fitted my Performance Subaru full system but they eventually threw it out. DOH!

Frawls

Hello Frawls,

I have the original exhaust of my car. Its an STI exhaust system from the turbo back. It's for a twin scroll turbo, so I am not sure if the down pipe will fit you car. Maybe one of the lads here will know if it will fit  :ponder:

If it will fit you can have a lend of it  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Thanks Michael but the twin scroll downpipe wont fit. I'm just kicking myself for not taking the OEM exhaust home with me after I got the new PS system fitted but they said they'd "mind it" for me:computer:

I'm sure there must be quite a few full OEM exhaust systems form 03 wrx or STI's lying about just dreaming of being reunited with a flat four again!

Frawls

Hi Frawls,

I have an OEM downpipe and link pipe (I think thats what you call the next section after the downpipe) off my old 01 WRX which should be enough to pass the NCT. It's all yours for €50 if you are interested.

Cheers,
Mark

Is there enough cats in the down pipe to do the job I wonder. I dont think there's a cat in OEM the link pipe anyway. I think it's in the center section after the link pipe. Do you have that also?

Frawls

This may help you lads>>>>>>>>>>>>>
new_age_impreza_exhaust_system1.jpg
[/img]

Hi Frawls,

From that diagram above I have the downpipe and the cat pipe. I passed 2 NCTs in my old O1 WRX with these in place and a Magnex centre section (straight through) and backbox. I still have the NCT printouts if you want me to post the emission levels that came from my car to see if they meet the standard for a 03 car.

Mark

Sounds good! It's for my cousin who bought my 03 wrx. The NCT is in June. I will ask him if he wants the down pipe and centre section and get back to you.

Frawls

Back