--- RANDOMONIUM ---

N

Norris!

Right lads!!

this is Randumonium! its designed to clean up the forum and organize pointlessness!

this topic is going to be the random topic, instead of me and Dave ruining Damo's and other horsebox's topics, we can all just throw down anything we want in here!!

just go mad! write the most random thing you can! take the p**s out of each other, or talk about politics! is dosent matter, thats what its all about!!

il start it off

SSSSssssoooo000000oooooo . . . . . . . . . . . . .

see that local sports team? :dunno:

(please abide by the forum rules) have fun! :nana:

yeh, howd you guess! im bringing my own paintball gun to this one.

GatlingF.JPG

fair play nodge.this is what ive been lookin for.
sometimes it didnt feel right putin a jibe in a topic.
:twofinger: ya right :D

sometimes it didnt feel right putin a jibe in a topic.
ya right

whos nodge.
whos norris.subaru,whats that all about,hold on am i rambling,hows space is this anyway.i love this randomonium it reminds my of my time in nam,i was in this big forrest, o no hold on .was that the phone ringing or the microwave finishing.im so confused.now were was i,a yes ,football thats a funny ald sport.me, im a chess man myself,its so testing,like riding a bike backwards,you never really know were your going,but i supose who does.sorry have to go the news just started ,i think the said something about motor insurance coming,now thats something to talk about

love johnny5 c u in the next one

Nodge doesnt really look like Norris, well maybe the No, but en oh spells No. fact, lucozade lasts longer, Norris doesnt . . . . . . fact!!! :noway:

:ponder:

5 days to bang out a 3000 word assignment on 'Management'

questions are

what is management?

why do we need management

and

what are the skills of management

:shoot: WTF! how can i get 3000 words out of questions so vague! :wall:

:angry: Gunted

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=1848.msg16209#msg16209 date=1174551344]
[/quote]

In fairness to Clive, this thread was my idea!
I just didn't want to start it myself so I put Norris up to it!!

It's part of a campaign I'm running to make everyone on here think the same way as me, think the same way as me, think the same way as me, think the same way as me, think the same way as me, you are feeling sleepy, think the same way as me, think the same way as me, think the same way as me, think the same way as me, when you wake you will not remember reading this thread.....think the same way as me, think the same way as me,

and WAKE UP

Now go post something about 1.6 Subarus being the heart and soul of this club :nana:

Job done Norris:

(a) what is management? Management is the art of getting everyone else to do all the work while you take all the credit
(b)why do we need management? We need management to keep the proles down
(c)what are the skills of management? See (a)

That leaves you about 2,970 words to spare. I suggest copying this thread and using that as the rest of your assignment!

haha, sound Nodge :D

i done a Management assignment last year which is basically the same thing, so il just copy bits from that one, its still annoying though, its all the same shnit on google :angry:

literally cuting and pasting out of library books ey Paulo :D

then computers were invented and you had to master them! :p

Back