was it me..!!

Smurf

Middle Lane Hogs
hello all...

hope you all had a good weekend, just great being back in work.!!!

was on the road a lot this weekend. up in leitrim sat/sun then down to wexford yesterday for the day, saw a million or so scoobies..!!! so if i didnt wave i do apologise..!!

anyone else around these areas over the weekend..??

slan

papa smurf

Next time you come down as far as Wexford for a spin you better come the rest of the way to Waterford and say hello... :p

sound lads :thumbsup:

might be down this weekend, the uncle has a place just outside riverchapel, ballycanew i think its called..?? :ponder:

if i'm defo goin i'll send yiz an email and let yiz know..?? :salute:
slan

papa smurf

:subaru:

right..!! i havent a clue where woodies is..!! and i'll have to get me passport stamped, a durty jackeen down the cuntry for the weekend..!!

not sure what time i'm leavin dublin at but i'll try and sort it out before i leabe work today and organise meetin yiz at some stage on saturday..?

smurf

:subaru:

how does new ross sound lads..? i hope to leave scrublin at 2ish, be down in gorey in an hour.!! drop the ou'll fella off at me uncles place, i can fly down to new ross for an hourortwo and meet up with yiz and head back to gorey that evening for shcoops.!

anyone interested..?

papa smurf..?

sound johnny b.!! :salute:

folks,

here's my number if anything goes wrong or if plans change, drop an ou'll text..! and if the ou'll poh-leece are hiding somewhere, give us the heads up..!! :thumbsup:

1890 papa smurf..!! ah only kiddin

086 8151883.

Don't want to hang myself  :hang: but New Ross is a bit...you know...iffy...better we accost Smurf down in that direction and convoy him to Tramore...it is the sunny south east after all(not that you'd think it today but hopefully it'll pick up tomorrow) and you never know who'd you'd bump into  :D but then again, after driving all the way from Tallaght I don't mind having to drive to Ross...does anyone know anything about this thing that's on down that direction? Something about motox?

Back