Round 1 Time Attack Results

R

Renno555

Pro Class
1st...Matt Allison........ Zen Performance Impreza...1.14.064...(on lap 3 of 7)
2nd..Ollie Clark..........Roger Clark Impreza............1.14.589...(8 of 10)
3rd..Steve Guglielmi...20v turbo Elise....................1.15.665...(2 of 6)
4th..Simon Norris.......Norris Evo 9........................1.16.584...(1 of 4)
5th..Rob Barnes.........Sumo Evo 8........................1.17.323...(3 of 5)
6th..Martin Green.......RC Developments Evo 5......1.17.647...(1 of 1)
7th..Renton.....................Reyland Sierra....................1.18.972...(7 of 7)
8th..Darren Robinson..Whifbitz RX7.......................1.19.257...(6 of 9)
9th..Adrian Smith.......Fensport Celica....................1.19.599...(6 of 7)
10th.Andy Harvey......Scooby Clinic Impreza..........1.20.413...(2 of 8 )

Club Class
The results for the top 6, with their quoted BHP figures.
01 - Ron Kiddell R32-GTR 450bhp - great result 1:19.140
02 - Samuel Kerr Impreza P1 500bhp 1:20.666
03 - Kevin Atkins Evo6 600bhp 1:20.802
04 - George Beavers R32-GTR 600bhp 1:20.928
05 - Kevin Horsley Classic Impreza (bhp unknown) 1:21.852
06 - Mike Payne Classic Impreza 380bhp 1:23.138

holy fook....  in fairness they are seriously shifting.............. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Had a great time at the UK timeattack the car ran very well all weekend in the top 6 i did not get any clear laps as there was 35 cars out on track but going by the final timed session all the top runners in my class ran up 2 to 3 secs faster show i would like to think i would have got second or third.
But a bit of bad luck for me and a had a bad brake problem and cracked a discs (see pic below).
I did not get to run in the final time session were there were only 5 cars out at 15 secs between cars,

But on a good note i got some great tips on suspension set ups and i have no douth that i will have one or 2 top 3 finishes this year as the car is very fast and i only got maybe 10 or so laps in traffic at a new track for me and was running very well.

Renno were you at this.

Philip

[quote author=pbsti link=topic=1984.msg17904#msg17904 date=1176196355]
Had a get time at the UK timeattack the car ran very well all weekend in the top 6 i did not get any clear laps as there was 35 cars out on track but going by the final timed session all the top runners in my class ran up 2 to 3 secs faster show i would like to think i would have got second or third.
But a bit of bad luck for me and a had a bad brake problem and cracked a discs (see pic below).

But on a good note i got some great tips on suspension set ups and i have no douth that i will have one or 2 top 3 finishes this year as the car is very fast and i only got maybe 10 or so laps in traffic at a new track for me and was running very well.

Renno were you at this.

Philip
[/quote]

Hey Phillip. Hard luck there hopefully the next round you'll get a bit of luck. I was looking everywhere for pictures but couldent find any of yourself. Heard the Norris EVO had problems and another EVO blew the engine ???? Could be wrong.

How the the TDP Skyline get on ?. I heard it was looking VERY quick down in Mondello the other week and finnished the day without anything breaking.

Damo

If you have any pics of your car or video clips lash them up there.

The Rc car done one lap and pushed a rod threw the block norris car had some problems all the big power evos seem to have trouble most of them droping out.It was very warm over there of and on track.Robbie did not do so well this time he has not done to much to his car compared to all the others ,they seemed to have moved on some what from last year ,but he will do alot better on the faster circuts like the nexted one in silverstone.
Bring on the irish timeattack in mondello at the end of the month i hope to enter that on behalf on the ISDC and get a win.
I will post pics when i get a chance.

Philip

[quote author=pbsti link=topic=1984.msg17932#msg17932 date=1176209102]
The Rc car done one lap and pushed a rod threw the block norris car had some problems all the big power evos seem to have trouble most of them droping out.It was very warm over there of and on track.Robbie did not do so well this time he has not done to much to his car compared to all the others ,they seemed to have moved on some what from last year ,but he will do alot better on the faster circuts like the nexted one in silverstone.
Bring on the irish timeattack in mondello at the end of the  month i hope to enter that on behalf on the ISDC and get a win.
I will post pics when i get a chance.

Philip
[/quote]

Good job. Mondello should be good. Are you taking part in all the UK Rounds ?

Back