Front Bumper Removal for oil-cooler fitting

Paddy scooby

Middle Lane Hogs
Hi Folks,

Finally have all my parts for fitting this oil cooler :icon_biggrin: happy days!

But I tried it there on Saturday, got the headlights off, side lights, grill, indicators, spots. And sure it was flying and I thought I was landed!

But when I got this length I had the two wheel well guards to take off and than the front bumper. And I just said to hell with this! The wheel well guards are fairly sturdy pieces of plastic and Im afraid to take them off in case I break a clip or something and the damn thing wont go on properly again.

Is the front bumper/wheel well guards really that hard to get off these cars? Or is there any advice anyone can give me to get this done.

Any help would be seriously appreciated! :subaru:

Cheers Guys!

Paddy

Straight forward enough fella.... just some small plasic pin clips... just pop the centres out and the whole lot should come apart. There should be a few running a long the top of the front bumper that go through the bumper support bar. Chance are you'll break a few but they're easy enough to get from your local Scooby dealer and very cheap too!

Back