Trackside photography from Xtreme Sports Photography

PDF information pack sent via email prior to the event

Pricing:
* Members - £149
* Non Members - £169
* Additional driver - £35
* Passenger - £10
* Helmet hire - £10

*Novice places benefit of the additional info pack, extended briefing, scheduled tuition session with instructor as early as possible, and feedback card

Mondello Park Website

SIDC Online Store

Cancellation Policy

jus wonderin if anyone headin down for a look at our scottish cousins, ?????????

Headin down for a look with a few of my evo drivin friends. The MLR are runnin the track day and invited the sidc along
Shud be a good one, a few Time Attack Evo's comin from the UK for the day and stayin around for Time Attack at Japfest

I'll be out there, it'll be a great day out

You should come along and get yourselves out on track, you'll never get another full day on the international track for that price

Also forgot to say you can pay on the day aswell, so bring your helmet and wallet :D

There are a few of the Big HP UK Time Attack cars coming over for this, good chance to see yourself against them

Fair play lads!
I was hoping to get out on track for this,
But neither of my cars are ready yet, :angry1:
Have a ball lads! :thumbsup:
Dan

Will be down myself for a look- off work with a busted ankle :icon_cry:
Get me outta the gaff :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

Super day today, was nice to drive an evo in anger on track again, been stuck in fiats on track for the last while lol

Rain made the track so much fun

Cheers all for coming out to it

Alan

Yeah was great day............fooking rain.....made for some scary moments.... :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

Roll ISDC track day now........ :multijump: :multijump: :multijump:

A few pics from today.

It was a great day alright and the rain made it very interesting. A big slap on the back is due to all the ISDC lads who took part as they took full advantage of every minute of track time. I would say they got at least 30% more laps than anyone else, except maybe the beautiful Evo 10. The STi tuning type R seemed to be on track all of the time, well done Dave, great to see some well built cars been trashed and not missing a beat. Ciaran Rs RA was out in a 205 GTi, what a beast. With only 160bhp he was matching the lap times of the €70K+ Evo 10.

DSC_3062.jpg

DSC_3068.jpg

DSC_3070.jpg

DSC_3083.jpg

DSC_3102.jpg

DSC_3120.jpg

DSC_3130.jpg

DSC_3145.jpg

DSC_3149.jpg

Back