Coilover Wrenches

gc8aido

Petrolheads
Anyone got a lend of above for my Olhins?

The Tein ones fit the same aswell so if anyone has to give me a lend please gimme a pm me :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
Aido

Story cork :lol: cheers for the offer but wont be down cork way for another few weeks but fair play for the offer!! :thumbsup: :clap:

Brian, im supposed to be down in Galway city tomorrow as doing bit of romancin so ill give you a buzz if that suits...

Still have your number when was texting you about the possibl seats change with Wetpatch!! :thumbsup:

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

If dont make it to Galway, posting aint bad idea, if you sent her up registered it shouldnt be too expensive

as theyre not heavy so could enclose the cost of the original post in the package when returning!!

Good thinking al...ill give ye a shout anyway man!!

Just got off the phone to Ciaran there and he has one for GAZ and for HKS which shoukd suit so

if they dont work ill be back on thanks lads.

Tommy you'd be the handiest for me...can u pm me your number if you dont mind...

Just incase Ciarans ones dont work as need to have her raised before Sunday (Barretstown).

Nice one lads!! :thumbsup:

Story lads..got sorted thanks...couldnt log on last night and wasnt on the net all

weekend as was busty tinkering and waxing etc... :whistle:

Scooby1 shes very nice the way she is..wouldnt go dropping her anymore..

If need a hand any of the evenings gimme a bell...Just pm'd my number there!! :thumbsup:

Cheers for that aido nice to meet you, and your car is a cracker
really stands out, and id stick with the white wheels really sets it off :thumbsup:

Cheers man, youve a nice bus yerself!!!might just get some lower profiles on her and stick with them!!

Next is to finally sort the coilovers and were laffin!!! :dance:

Back