No Sound.

johnjoe64

Petrolheads
Hi Folks I got the Parrot MK1 9200 hands free kit in my car not so long ago but sometimes the sound wont come through the speakers even when the screen shows the song is playing I have being onto the guys that installed the kit they say it may have frozen up so I did all the checking and still no joy would my i pod touch be causing this and if so what should the i pod be set at to work with the kit many thanks John Lewis.

Take it back to wherever you got it, if its only a little while ago then it should still be under warranty so its their responsibility to fix it. If its only intermittent then it could be a loose connection or a faulty connector. Take it back and let them deal with it :thumbsup:

+1
There responsibility, Sounds like a loose connection along the line, :thumbsup:
Really doubt it is a problem with you itouch, does it work ok with cd's???

Just an idea, but I know iPhones don't use the same bluetooth as other devices. I can't send anything to my mates iPhone and vice versa. Dunno if the iPod touch is the same but maybe worth trying another bluetooth device and if there is still a problem then go back to whoever ya got it off :dontknow:

do you have anything above your trip clock in your center console? You could add a cd player there like i did, i have blue tooth parrot kit and pioneer headunit using the original speakers. SHould have really had a look at yours at the BBQ to see what setup you have :hammerhead: i will be helping Johnb4 with his install once he gets all the parts needed

Cheers Guys I am waiting for suppliers to get a brand new unit and if the problem is still there Im goning to ask for a full refund I will let you know cheers.

Back