Hello Everyone

G

GAWLEY

Hello there, how are you all.

I just got signed up there this morning but met quite a few of you all at the subaru meet last saturday in Newry.

I was driving the white classic.

Was a great day and was great to meet you all.

Hopefully get something organised again soon.

Cheers

Chris

will do scooby555, will try to get to as many as i can. You seem to have alot of future events planned which is good to see so im looking forward to attending them.

Welcome Along Gawley,

Get some pics up of your car...  :thumbsup:

Was up at the Newry meet myself, great day of drving....  :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

welcome along Chris :thumbsup:

saw your car up in Newry, wouldnt mind getting a closer look ;) get some pics up! :D

Was a brilliant day guys, i really enjoyed it. Hopefully next time we can get a few better roads in (over the wournes etc).

Will get some pics up tonight as soon as i work out how to do it,

Cheers for the replies guys

hi chris, im the lad that was looking for the petrol and stopped in the garage with you,i was in the blue two door v limited.glad you joined up ,youll have plenty to do in this club with events and busy forum ,will we see you for the paintballing on the 15th of this month against the enemy(evo club)

wlecome aboard chris..!! just signed up meself last week.!!!

seems theres nothin these boys dont know about scooby's..!! ive got'n loads info already..!!

enjoy...

papa smurf

[quote author=johnny5 link=topic=1953.msg17438#msg17438 date=1175720803]
hi chris, im the lad that was looking for the petrol and stopped in the garage with you,i was in the blue two door v limited.glad you joined up ,youll have plenty to do in this club with events and busy forum ,will we see you for the paintballing on the 15th of this month against the enemy(evo club)
[/quote]

Hows it going Johnny cheers for the welcome. How did your car run with the super in it, did you use octane booster as well? I wont be able to make it down to the paintballing on the 15th as i have to do overtime in work but i will make it along to the drag racing event and im interested in going over to Scooby Shootout with you all.

Cheers again to everyone else for the welcome it very much appreciated.

Welcome to the forum Gawley (Chris), Had a good day up with you's and enjoyed the drive along the coast. See you all again soon. :subaru: :thumbsup:

Really was a great day out and hopefully will catch up with you all at the drag racing event at Bishopscourt.

555-Scooby, cheers for what you said about my car :thumbsup:

Is there anywhere on the forums that i can view everyones cars or post pictures of my own. Or can you put them at the side of your messages like you can on scoobynet :ponder:

Back