fender startocaster

F

fat-controller

hey if theres any guitarists in, selling my beloved strat american vintage 57 .has i have purchased a gibson les paul cant keep both any interest leave me a pm

Hmmmmm....Les Paauuuls! Love em! :icon_eyes: What type did you buy? Throw a pic up too if you get a chance! :thumbsup:

Not a big strat fan... more into Tele's! But GLWTS of Strat.... :thumbsup:

i got a cherry sunburst les paul
th_DSC02262.jpg

[quote author=fat-controller link=topic=17257.msg211209#msg211209 date=1250629070]
i got a cherry sunburst les paul
th_DSC02262.jpg

[/quote]

Very nice indeed.... hoping to part with some hard earned cash soon for a Honeyburst Les Paul! :049:

yeah was going to get a honey burst or a gold top decied on the sun burst .not interseted in a strat 57

both dear guitars always wanted a lp. have the strat 2 years now doesnt get used have a ibanez aswell and me acoustic. just going to waste whn it should be played

[quote author=fat-controller link=topic=17257.msg211387#msg211387 date=1250705262]
yeah was going to get a honey burst or a gold top decied on the sun burst .not interseted in a strat 57
[/quote]

Sorry... Just don't like strats fella... playing 20 years this year and nearly always played Les Pauls. I just love the sound of them...they got more balls thatn a strat! Never owned a real one though. Got a late 60's Jap replica Les paul as my first guitar.... still have it and love it to bits as it's the one of the nicest guitars to play... mind you sound aint the greatest for a LP. I built the cream Les Paul special pictured below years ago... which is my everyday guitar now and I have a Dean XM for when I'm in a shredding mood! :icon_headbang:

Dean?? Spurious Guitars!!

Have you tried the Stagg LP Replica? good little guitar for a fraction of the Price!

What amps you using?

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=17257.msg211646#msg211646 date=1250772599]
Dean?? Spurious Guitars!!

Have you tried the Stagg LP Replica? good little guitar for a fraction of the Price!

What amps you using?
[/quote]

Bought the Dean as a bit of a novelty guitar coz of the look of em! I kinda like it! Needs decent pickups though! I've a very sweet hand wired 1974 Marshall JMP 50 watt head in mint nick that was customised by Marshall when new for the 1st owner! It has the most savage tone... true old skool Marshall blues head! I never intend to sell it... bought it for 250 bout 12 years ago and had it valued at over 2.5 k recently. The cab is a home made cab I made with Orange amp covering and 2 Celestion Greenbacks! Next on the list is a 1993/94/95 Gibson LP Honeyburst and possibley a BC Rich Mockingbird for the crack! :icon_biggrin:

What gear you got nick nack???

Ah I need to splash out on a proper guitar soon, Im more an all rounder so don't have anything too expensive of one item, part from the piano, first instrument learned.

Lovin the hand wired, they are a phenomenal amp. Watch out for the New Marshall Haze Series coming out in Sept, €640 euro for a 40watt Combo All valve. or else a 15watt stack for €680, they are gonna be the dogs bollox!! Have an order in for my combo already!!

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=17257.msg211670#msg211670 date=1250780685]
I'll keep my eyes peeled fella for those new Marshalls... Cheers! :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Just doin my job!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

them jap lp.s are good lad in the band has a lp custom with mother of pearl inlays cracking sound, i have a set of fralin pick ups if you want them

Buddy of mine is an insane guitarist, has TWO Gibson Les Paul customs, a gibson SG special as well as a few "cheap" yoke he got when he started off, epiphone les paul and squire telecaster! Gotta love LP's

[quote author=fat-controller link=topic=17257.msg211730#msg211730 date=1250796806]
them jap lp.s are good lad in the band has a lp custom with mother of pearl inlays cracking sound, i have a set of fralin pick ups if you want them
[/quote]

Thanks fella... but got a new set a while back I just need to fit! :thumbsup:

Back