06 hawkeye impreza

scoobyboy

Sunday Drivers
sellin again non turbo rx impreza wrx rep interior wheels spoiler fogs skirts open to offers want this gone need to get a van for work...

[quote author=scoobyboy link=topic=17203.msg210444#msg210444 date=1250348823]

i love this car but would love a bit of power.....

[/quote]

I know the feeling lad , was looking at trading mine in on an sti at end of last year but dam recession got me , :icon_cry:
best of luck selling it , lovely looking car :thumbsup:

What sort of money would you be looking for for it? My girlfriend is looking into getting a non turbo soon enough. :thumbsup:

this was my last car i loved driveing it it also has a genuine subaru sport back box you may have noticed it sounds a little different to normal 2.0

bump up any lookers.... dont be imbarressed to make a cash offer........ or try me for a trade or swap!!!!!!!!!

come on this would be ideal car for someone cheap to run 600k to the tank cheap insurance and so on fully serviced getten the timing belt now in the next week or to so come lads good car here well looked after!!!!! :subaru: :subaru:

will take a really good cash offer as in really good if nothing happens to it im going to bring it to the merlin car auctions in naas to see will i get anything there

is it 1.6 or 2.0l?

any nct?
any tax?
how many miles?
is it an irish car?
any pics of the interior?

these are going for 6 grand in dublin with a warranty from a garage.
how much you looking?

as above is it 1.6 or 2.0.. and whats the story on the tax and test.....
might be intrested in the car if its 1.6 and the money is rite.............

you can give me a txt or call on 0876239381

she is 2lt

2 years nct

3 months tax

will get pics up later today

has the grey and black bucket seats

105kms

and it is an irish car

was looking for best offer just enough really to cover the price of a fairly clean van...

fully serviced today new timing belt on now to.... new pads all round new droplinks front and back they werent gone but there was a bit of play in them... so come on guys someone must want a car like this one its cheap to at 8500yoyos.... :new_gmorning: :new_gmorning:

Back