1992 legacy rs turbo

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=17151.msg209938#msg209938 date=1250154582]
how bout this one in Dublin, low milage too

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Subaru/Legacy/2.0-4CAM/200929194657616/advert?channel=CARS

[/quote]

hmmmm....nice...id say it had a recent paint...no side skirts and i see the wash/wiper jets are missing from the front bumper....no mention of a nct....id say a UK import too with the high number

if its not full of pudding(filler) around the usual spots would make a lovely car with a wee bit of tlc....cheap to start with and no flights or ferries....

...i wonder where i left my piggybank................might give it a rattle !!!!!!!

that one on ebay is the same model as my leggy....its missing its boot spoiler though.....

i just enlarged the photos of the silver 92....looking at the passengerside...theres something iffy with the colour match of the front wing and door ...and the passenger door isnt sitting perfect and with it missing the cowling around there steering...it may have had a joyride at some stage in life....dont know..id be weary of it....
but in saying that it should good in the rust dept compared to a uk model...

at least with the dublin car you can look at it and walk away...

ah well...not for me...ive too many of the things (3)...but then again id be mad enough to buy ANOTHER 1 !!!! :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

the one going around phoenix park race course was pretty cool and had a shotgun for an exhaust.

[quote author=road runner link=topic=17151.msg210011#msg210011 date=1250172454]
the one going around phoenix park race course was pretty cool and had a shotgun for an exhaust.
[/quote]

That was leoquig, hes a member on here :thumbsup:

ya that was me in the park, that one in dublin defo respray also missing bonnet scoop, may be worth a look might start my own collection :icon_headbang:

andrews164. i have been looking for those alloys to fit my 92 legacy turbo, where did you get them, if you could give me a number or something thanks

Back