18" Gunbarrel Grey ZEIT Alloys,

Good Thread on Tyres,

Timing Belt Recently Changed,

Echo pager alarm system and Immbolised.

Anti Hijack,

Turbo Timer,

Brand New Dump Valve (not fitted)

3 months tax just put on the car.

New Gearbox,Diff and Excedy Clutch. Purchased from Sti Tuning.

Car is Imaculate inside and out.

Looking for a quick sale as have my eye on an Impreza. Cash sale only E5,500.

b43.jpg

b42.jpg

Interior.jpg

:lol: :lol: Your Impreza is very tasty lookin :wink: BUT ive spotted one going for buttons so if this goes quickly I should have me a new motor if not well theres always next time :tongue:

Hmmmm.... another Leggy owner going the way of the Impreza! :ponder: Wise move girl... you won't look back... except at Leggy drivers! :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=ScoobyMick link=topic=17099.msg209222#msg209222 date=1249992967]
:lolpoint: :lolpoint:

My thoughts exactly :thumbsup:
[/quote]

While on the way too the hairdressers!!!

Had an Sti Impreza before and fell in love with the one I seen but I may end up keepin the leggie.... Watch this space :icon_nana:

id say keep the leggy cause they are so much cooler and better than impreza,s
and you will have to change you name :lol:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=17099.msg209221#msg209221 date=1249992846]
Hmmmm.... another Leggy owner going the way of the Impreza! :ponder: Wise move girl... you won't look back... except at Leggy drivers! :icon_biggrin:

[/quote]

Controversial statement there! Can't we all just agree that all Subaru's rock!!! :icon_headbang:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=17099.msg209221#msg209221 date=1249992846]
[/quote]

A woman looking to get a woman's car... I don't see the problem :dontknow:

Have someone interested,he was textin me ages ago about it so may be gone later tonight with cash :multijump: :D Ill be sad to see it go,put enough money into it. :icon_rolleyes:

Jaysus,
Well done!
When you picking up your now car!
Whayt are you getting?
Dan

Thanks peeps :lol: All ill say is.... Im good :icon_nana:

Well the Impreza I was looking at is gone... Typical :icon_rolleyes: and I havent spotted any others one that catch me eye Soooooooo Ekkkk!! I might be looking at an Evo 5 for the right money :hammerhead:

**Awaits a bashing**

Back