Subaru Virgintiy Finally Lost..!!

Smurf

Middle Lane Hogs
howdy everyone..!!!

Just signed up today, so hi to you all. My name is mark, (friends call me murf..!), i'm 32 and i'm from tallaght. finally got my hands on a 99 Legacy B4 RSK Twin Turbo, a little beauty..!! always wanted one, now i have one, still cant believe it..!! First thing to go onto it was a Clifford..!! nothing like peace of mind i tell ye..!!

anyway i'm sure i'll have you all bugged with questions in the future..!!! hope yiz dont mind..!!

slan

murf..!!

Hello Smurf,

Welcome to the site  :thumbsup:

There are few B4 owners here, which should be able to give you good advise  :thumbsup:

Get some pics up   :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

cheers lads..!!!

thanks a million..! i'm not gonna waste time asking questions..!!!

i want to get my b4 serviced, have a mechanic to do it, but i want to make sure i get the proper stuff, already got my timing belt, pump etc, but i want to get good diff oil, engine oil, filters plugs etc..?? i dont want to throw any ou'll crap into her but i dont know enough about cars to know what brands of goods to buy..??

any suggetion folks..?

lost..!!

Welcome smurf :thumbsup: I dont have the answer to your questions but try using the search feature at the top of the page and go to advanced search to narrow it down :D Best of luck with the car :subaru:

hi folks,

i just joined the club now and i only got my legacy last week, so all this is pretty new to me..!! its a b4 rsk twin turbo 1999...!! yipee..!! :thumbsup:

anyway i want get a service on my car, but i dont know much about motors to be honest. i dont wanna put any ou'll crap into her but i wouldnt have a clue what brands to buy..!! wanna change diff oil, engine oil, filters plugs etc...

anyone got any ideas or recommendations

cheers..!!

lost.!!

welcome smurf! hope you have a laugh here and hope to see ya at the meets :thumbsup:

(its goona be hard to distinguish your posts from Scruff's posts :D )

Hey Smurf,

Loads of info in the search engine top left of page

Any questions about your car , parts or servicing your better off posting in the Technical
Section.

Hope this helps

Plug's = NGK
Filter = K&N or greenpanel
Oil = Plenty of options, i use Mobil1 Motorsport 15w50
Diff Oil =

Niall.

Ahhh, I thought you finally got a roide in the back of a Scooby from some young wan from Tallaghfornia.

Welcome to the club and enjoy.

Alan

:lol: That avatar is classic Scruff :thumbsup:

Welcome along murph :thumbsup:

I used to have a B4 (isb4 now owns it) - you can see it in the feature car archive ;)

I always stuck with the subaru air filter and had no problems (also make sure you always use a subaru oil filter).
I used Castrol RS 10w60 in mine but there is alot of debate on what oil is the best - IMO pick one and stick to it :thumbsup:

Oh and most importantly - get yourself a box of Lucas Octane Booster :thumbsup:

I do be in Tallaght alot so I'll keep an eye out for ya - get some pics of your car up soon.

Alan.

Back