Where to go for service -

Tombusa

Sunday Drivers
Got my scoob at a main dealer in Dublino

Today it needs needs a service having clocked 62500 km (What is the service interval BTW? - sorry I know the manual is in the car but it's aloo of 250metres away and I'm in bed :geek:)

Anyways:

Now living in Galway

Shock Horror
No Scoob dealer....

Anyone recommend anyone here.

Would I be mad to go to e.g. one of the tyre places e.g. Advance Pitstop???

My boss has a Lexus 250 and since Hogans bit the dust he gets it done with a recommended-from-a-friend-fella, who delivers and collects.
Would I be mad - Does it have to be done really with a dealer?
Never had a a "high spec" primadonna car b4 so I don't really know :hammerhead:
And was brought up on 480 euro full services at Toyota Maindealers.... so nervous about going anywhere that don't have the logo on the shed door.

Anyone recommend anyone in Galway?

2nd owner on an 2.5l WRI STI 62500 km that's been well minded with me and seemingly with the prev owner
BUT i have a bag of boulders issue in the boot - that I'm beginning to worry could be shocks -- so I'm prob best with a main dealer?

Another Idea is to go to NI. ???
My bro gets his Lexus done there in a Lexus dealership, cos it's really cheap and it would have a mega advantage for me - I could get it done on a bank holiday cos it's next to impossible to get off for a day to go to Dublin with it - and in my week off for hols I'm going away Sat to Sat :icon_cry: :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Sorry Dunno what to do

Tom

First and foremost....

Welcome to my dilema.... Who to service the car and when the hell will i get time to get it to them.....

More importantly DO NOT GO TO ADVANCE PITSTOP or any such place for a service on the scooby

Scooby engines are fussy about the grades of oil you use etc and Advance pitstop wont put the correct oils into it almost certainly.
Ya need to find one of the lads that lives up close to ya and find out who they use......
Fellow Subaru owner recommendation can be great benefit cause if they aint had problems with someone servicing their car
Chances are you wont have any issue with the same person servicing yours

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=16906.msg207654#msg207654 date=1249427820]
don't go to jj either. They should've stuck to their little peugeots.
[/quote]
mine is due service soon was goin to head up to them any suggestions :dontknow:

Back