Funball Rally 2007

lynnwhite52

Petrolheads
Hi, quick hello to everybody, especially to Keith Dublin who sent me a welcome message, that was much appreciated. It's about time I joined the club, I am on to my fifth Scooby now, I'm keeping this one I promise, and sorry it took me so long to get around to it. Now tell me one thing, am I daft or how do you get to the Club Shop on the website? I'm a sucker for anything with logos and connected with Subaru! Also, while I have your undivided attention, I'm taking part in a Charity Rally in aid of the Irish Cancer Society to the Nurburgring in July and am wondering if anyone would be kind enough to offer some sponsorship. Sponsorship for my car itself, which means your company gets stickers all over my WR Blue paint, is still up for grabs. Anyone interested please let me know and I can e mail more details. There are still 2 places left if anyone wants to come along...

Hiya Lynn welcome aboard :thumbsup: have seen you lurking for a while, great that you got round to saying hello in the end :D

The club shop is easy enough to find (I hope...) http://www.isdc.ie/club_shop.htm

Trip to the Nurburgring sounds fantastic, is there a big crew going? Good luck with that, am sure you'll get plenty of donations if you let us know how to contribute.

Paulo
ISDC Webmaster

Welcome Lynn - good to see you on board!!

Hope you got the membership pack and stickers ok??

John
ISDC Secretary

Welcome along Lynn, I'm on my fifth impreza to and only joned last year, Have to say, I had a great time since at the meets. hopefully you can make one or two or all this year, Best of luck with the Charity Rally. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Hey Lynn,
Welcome aborad ,
we hope to see you at an event soon.
Check out the events section and best of luck with
your Charity Drive i edited your letter so it's a little clearer :thumbsup:
index.jpg

Niall.

welcome along lynn and the very best of luck with the charity drive :clap:

Thanks Paulo! 15 cars is all we got the licence to bring this year and there are another 10 on the waiting list in case anyone drops out. We'll be able to bring more next year, I'll be sure to let everyone know in plenty of time! The handiest way for anyone to contribute would be by cheque made out to The Irish Cancer Society, you can post to my address, Lynn White, 40 Cois Cille, Dunhill, Co. Waterford. However, anyone wishing to have logos displayed on the car and advertising on related media will have to contribute a minimum of €500 and contact me regarding the advertising. Of course, any donation of any size is more than welcome! Thanks loads again guys for your warm welcome to the club, and I'll maybe meet you at Scooby Shootout

Hello again Keith, pics will be up soon, promise, the one I used is a big cheat, it is my car but I stole the pic off the Carroll & Roche website before they took it off!

Hi John, got membership pack and stickers ok, little bit miffed when I visited the shop recently and found that the smallest size available in the ISDC polo was a MEDIUM! Am I the ONLY non male Scooby owner?? And I don't even drive it slow!!!

[quote author=lynnwhite52 link=topic=1907.msg17179#msg17179 date=1175457068]
Am I the ONLY non male Scooby owner??[/quote]

I was wondering when you would ask that? :)

As of this moment you are our only female full member!! We had another female member last year but she hasn't renewed for '07 at this stage!

Some of our male members are a bit girly though so you shouldn't feel too outnumbered :nana:

Oops, just been informed, don't make cheques out to the Irish Cancer Society, make them out to Funball Charity Rally, thanks

welcome along, I'll keep an eye out for ya on the quay :) :thumbsup:
good luck with the charity drive a worth cause..

well lynn wots the craic? its about time ya joined up :lol: :lol: it'l be grand havin another member taggin along for meets considerin how slow trevorm and johnnyb are :lol: :lol: :lol: welome along :subaru:

Back