clean car

skips

Octane Boostaholics
ISDC Club Member
well all's :icon_grin:

I was just going to ask you.What is the best stuff for cleaning your car i hear that autoglym is the best
But i would like to get your opioion.

thanks lad's :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Really depends what level you are going to.. If you are just starting out, then you can't go far wrong with the megs 3 step programme... and a quick detailer wax to keep her in shape. Autoglym Super resin polish is great for masking swirl marks and if your car is suffering from them, then you could add a coat of SRP between stage 1 and 2 of the megs programme

Myself and a few of my mates prefer Autoglym, working in a motor factors i have the choice of both but id swear by the autoglym aqua wax, jus give it one coat after a good wash and you get a serious deep shine, and with my car being black it shows every mark but after a coat of this youd swear it was fresh paint

used to use autoglym srp in the garage then went back to mer bit dustier buffing but better finish .megiuars leaves loads of swirls under the sodium light wont see it in daylight but effects the sheen .zymol is good also alot harder to buff good though.

Back