Need tyres

gojonnyjo

Middle Lane Hogs
Right lads,
running good year eagle f1s, need to replace 3 of them, mind you they were brand new 11months ago, front ones are ripped to fook..... wud change all 4

so what do yas reckon, whats the best tyre, how much, wud it be worth while gettin them down across the border

prices and phone numbers

Hey Jonny,
Do a forum search on tyres (and tick "topic subject only") should throw up a good bit of info.

I would stick with the Eagle F1's :thumbsup:
11 Months :shock: You must have a heavy right foot :smokin:

I've always found them cheaper in the North than the South....

Alan.

I got tyres from Eiretyres aswell.
Got 'em at the door within a week of ordering em and saved a fair bit of money too !!!

mack

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=1896.msg16756#msg16756 date=1175078678]... it takes 3 days right to your door[/quote]
Maybe if you're lucky! It took them 25 days to deliver all of mine  :shoot: though they did end up giving me the second two for nothing after I complained. (Order confirmed 2nd March, delivered yesterday.  :dunno:) I wish I'd bought them here!

By the way, I couldn't get F1s to fit the wheels on my Legacy so I thought I'd try Vredestein Hi-Trac. Even newly-fitted, they seemed pretty good on the empty roads through the Burren yesterday, though it sounds like you might be wanting a higher speed rating?  ;) (They're an H.)

Toyo Proxies........ they probarly wont last as
long as your F1's gojonnyjo but i promise you loads more
grip, which = loads more fun :D :D

Niall.

I've just fitted 2 205/50-16' F1's on my car & I got them for £80 stg inc valves & balancing from Lakeland Tyres in Lisnaskea . :thumbsup:

Same tyres from Eire tyres would cost me £81.50 plus another £7 for fitting ! :eek:mg:

Back