Legacy HID Kit

Just a word of warning, I bought 3 of the H4 kits from e-bay for myself and two friends, cant remember the seller but all 3 kits failed, and i could not get them replaced, they all had different faults. I ended up buying the Bosch kit here and happy days, just wish i did it first before a wasted all the money on e bay. A lot of kits are very bad and i have been offered ones even claiming to be bosch but are not so be careful :thumbsup:

I know of two guys who I'd definately recommend for HID kits - one is here in Limerick and the other guy is in Dublin - hidirl.com is the chap in Dublin - he's a gent!
The other fella is a lad from home - if you want his number let me know!
:thumbsup:

The brother legyC looked up this kit today for me, Could ya send me on the number for your man in Limerick please and what would the best kit be. Dont want some thing that everyone keeps flashing me when on dims :icon_blahblah:

sound
richie :thumbsup:

No bother mate - I have a 4k kit in mine which is the pure white light...not like the corsas with the purple sh1t! I dont have any problems with people flashing and my dims arent adjustable so no worries there! The difference from halogens is unreal!

The guys name is Dennis - his number is 0876796514

Tell him Bryan Griffin sent you on to him :thumbsup:

keep us posted on how you get on richie, id be interested in getting these meself.....

I have a few bosch sets (real ones) ill check what type they are, if they are the right ones you can have em cheap, brand new in box

Fair play for all the help lads, the standard lights on the RS Legacys are about as bright as Peter Andre

Was talking to the lad in Limerick today and he said he cant get the hids to suit the H4 bulbs in the legacy :icon_cry:,

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=16800.msg206576#msg206576 date=1249055655]
Try www.hidirl.com :thumbsup:
[/quote]

thanks mark, just sent them an e mail so wait and see what happens :thumbsup:

I got a set a while back and never fitted.

Will stick in boot for bbq and if anyone wants to see if they fit i am sure we can work out something.Wont fit a classic

:smokin:

Back