Rear Carnkshaft seal for 95 Series McRae

F

francy555

Guys,

Hi I'm new on here however i've been on the Series McRae forum for quite some time.

I'm hoping some off you guys can pull me out of an ever increasing hole! I need a rear crankshaft seal for a Series McRae in a hurry! The car is up for the mot test on Saturday morning at 8.30am and the local motor factors have just given me the wrong seal and won't have a delivery coming in until Monday!

The subaru dealers are absolutely no use, they just order the parts as people ask for them! :angry1: :wall:

Dose anyone know where i could get seal in the Tyrone, Armagh, Fermanagh, Monaghan areas before friday evening?

thanks in Advance

Francy555

Try Dave legacy of Sti Tuning in the traders section of the site.
He sells Subaru genuine parts. Give him a shout he might have one or be able to get one :thumbsup:

Hi you would only fit a new one.

We have constant stock of these and an ever increasing list of common need Subaru Genuine Parts kept in stock.
On common used items we would hold more stock then any main dealer.

E22.50 EA

Yeah Ali just beside Dungannon in Co Tyrone.

I'm guessing your up in Monaghan location. He may be bit closer to ye......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lads,

I got one thanks b ut the car failed its test today on the emmissions test!! :icon_sad:

thanks

Francy

[quote author=francy555 link=topic=16780.msg206878#msg206878 date=1249148891]
lads,

I got one thanks b ut the car failed its test today on the emmissions test!! :icon_sad:

thanks

Francy
[/quote]

Did it fail by much? try some Dipetane (fuel additive) :thumbsup:

Back