Nikon D60 for sale(maybe)

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Just checking for interested here. Looking to buy a Nikon d90 soon but want to make sure i have my Nikon d60 sold too.

Nikon D60 with 18-55Vr lens
lens filter
lense hood
Nikon remote shutter release
charger
2 genuine Nikon batteries
strap
memory card
carry case

Less than 5000 actuations on the shutter, just over a year old Edit: actually only 3300!

more info here:
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikonD60/

Looking for about 400 ono euro for the lot. Anyone interested or know someone interested. let me know :)

Similar to one i sold to Nick(Nikon D40) but next camera up from that :dance:

Where are you going to buy the D90, I bought one last year and got a great deal. Look around before you buy. They are a fantastic camera, and the quality of the HD video is unreal.

Alan

How long ya thinkin of waitin b4 u buy the D90?
Might be interested in the D60
But that all depends on when..........

@ scruff: from the US, can get it at a good price i think. about 850 delivered approx

@Hammie: within the next week or two hopefully. as soon as i have the D60 sold i will probably get the D90 :653:

Dan, I got mine in Dublin for €826.50 inc vat & delivery. That included and 18-105 f/3.5-5.6G VR lens. Be careful getting stuff from the states as the customs will hit you with a big duty bill just as you think you got away with it.

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=16775.msg205964#msg205964 date=1248891304]
How long ya thinkin of waitin b4 u buy the D90?
Might be interested in the D60
But that all depends on when..........
[/quote]

let me know if ur interested so. i have it advertised elsewhere too, but first dibs go to isdc members :dance:

Hi Dan, I got it from Komplett in Blanchardstown. I did haggle a lot and I got a 20% discount from them. I saved nearly €250 from the cheapest price from any other supplier in Ireland.

I called in to them rather than dealing online.

Cheers
Alan

how did you manage that? Im only around the corner from them. they dont even have it listed on their site at the moment

I think they have gotten rid of alot of their cameras Dan, they used to have a massive canon slr selection but have sweet F all now

Dan

Its a bit sooner than I had intended.
Depends how long it takes to sell my own camera........

Tryin to sell a Cannon D300 Reble at the moment myself to get the monet together

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=16775.msg206361#msg206361 date=1248985560]
how did you manage that? Im only around the corner from them. they dont even have it listed on their site at the moment
[/quote]

I don't think the D90 was ever listed on their site, and they didn't have it in stock, so it took about a week for delivery. Best bet is to call in to the trade counter and talk to them. I dealt with a Dutch guy who was very helpful.

Thanks for the info, might try them tomorrow. alternatively found it on jessops website for 799gbp which is still better than any places over here, and no worry of any customs charges!

There is a Jessops in the Buttercrane Shopping Centre in Newry I think............
Give them a ring and haggle on the phone.....
Bound to get discount for cash these days.....

And pay a deposit on the phone with your card so they cant go back on the price agreed

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=16775.msg206467#msg206467 date=1249033554]
There is a Jessops in the Buttercrane Shopping Centre in Newry I think............
Give them a ring and haggle on the phone.....
Bound to get discount for cash these days.....

And pay a deposit on the phone with your card so they cant go back on the price agreed
[/quote]

if i could sell my one first i would drive up no bother! :dance:

Got the d90 today at a good price after some haggling with girl in currys, 150 euro off!

PRICE DROP To 380 for Nikon D60 for ISDC members :049:

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=16775.msg207047#msg207047 date=1249234865]
Got the d90 today at a good price after some haggling with girl in currys, 150 euro off!

PRICE DROP To 380 for Nikon D60 for ISDC members :049:
[/quote]

What did you end up paying Dan.

Back