Mondello open day video

Was down there for the afternoon session didnt see you did you just do the morning one?
How did the new gearbox go?
Who was the lad in the skyline gtr fook me thats a quick car.
Think one of the lads off here was down in his evo a silver one up in the years, another quick car.

@KEITH

That was TDP car....   she could move alright in fairness..  think shes a 2litre non-turbo... :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :dunno: :lol: :D :lol:

@ Dave who is TDP fook me that's a quick car sound's like it is about to fall apart when it ticking over.
But jesus when it gets going.

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=1889.msg16716#msg16716 date=1175035546]
@ Dave who is TDP fook me that's a quick car sound's like it is about to fall apart when it ticking over.
But jesus when it gets going.
[/quote]

Robbie from track day performance..646bhp on that tune for mondello...hes doing the time attack series in the uk this year it can run 900 for those..

tractor day performance :D

i remember at one stage they had a turbo on it so big that they had to cut a whole in the bonnet to fit it out!

Good Stuff Philip :thumbsup:

Footage would have been better if the camera wasn't blocked by that mallet head :computer:.... :lol: :D Only jokin George :nana: :D

Alan.

You are right there. I broke a drive shaft that day and i had to roll the rear arches the tyres were rubbing .
The gear kit is not what i expected as 3rd and fourth gear are much longer and very noisey ,I would prefer my old gear ratios shorter car felt quicker ,but with more power coming on monday that will suit the ppg gear ratios.

My car is all fixed and good to go thanks to myself and george .
Pick up the nexted issue of mod/motors it is in that.

Watch out for a smiley Irish bloke with a tri colour on Motors TV on Friday the 20th April @ 19.30pm

Philip.

[quote author=P1 Alan link=topic=1889.msg16754#msg16754 date=1175076078]
Good Stuff Philip :thumbsup:

Footage would have been better if the camera wasn't blocked by that mallet head :computer:.... :lol: :D Only jokin George :nana: :D

Alan.
[/quote]

LOL yeah fookin seat belt wasnt tight enough was moving around all over the place.

600bhp cossie couldnt even come close to philip on the bends, gonna be something else when she's running 2bar boost

Back