Zero Sports Center Pipe Legacy BL5 BP5

Topgear have started making exhausts now so why not give them a try? Or try H&S in the UK to see if they already have a template made up...

€700 is excessive just for one centre pipe

Thank you very much for all the replys but on the price iv found that 700e for that part is really cheap and a company in england are selling the same part
£855.00 pounds

its a ridiculous price for a center pipe you could get a custom downpipe and centre section made for that price. Center section alone wont give you much more power maybe a few bhp. Downpipe would free up a lot more power and help turbo spool quicker. Johnb4 got a center section made up somewhere, ask him. I think it makes the engine warning light come on since you are removing one of the sensors. There is a cat in the downpipe and cat in the centre section on these legacy's so remap would be needed either way i think.

Big item like that will more than likely get caught with some custom charges too. IF i had money to burn i would go for a full zero sports system but they are really premium priced

In fairness, zero sports do make top quality stuff... I just thought it might be worth checking out the others I mentioned before you spend that amount on a centre section as it would be good see what you could make it for. I didnt realise the first time i looked at the link that it had the resonator included to keep the noise down so that would add a bit more to the cost but still think you could probaby get it made cheaper yourself. Best of whatever you do with it :thumbsup:

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=16624.msg204110#msg204110 date=1248267889]
its a ridiculous price for a center pipe you could get a custom downpipe and centre section made for that price. Center section alone wont give you much more power maybe a few bhp. Downpipe would free up a lot more power and help turbo spool quicker. Johnb4 got a center section made up somewhere, ask him. I think it makes the engine warning light come on since you are removing one of the sensors. There is a cat in the downpipe and cat in the centre section on these legacy's so remap would be needed either way i think.

Big item like that will more than likely get caught with some custom charges too. IF i had money to burn i would go for a full zero sports system but they are really premium priced
[/quote]

Think that was topgear that did that now that you mention it that did john's, think i remeber reading a post about it. Might be worth asking him what he think of it and what quality it is. Also like dan said, if it gets stopped coming from japan, then be prepared to add about 20%

ye i remember John saying he got it made up by the Top Gear lads but he was having some issues with it, Im sure he will be along soon to let us know about it.

i got one made up from top gear, and at a very cheap price, at first i thought it was causing problems when i put the car on the rollers but it turned out that it was the ecu that went in to limp mode, as my car is not mapped yet, and i have to say i have had no problems at all and no complaints as off yet, u also dont lose a sensor as they put it back in to the pipe so engine light never comes on, and i have standard exhaust and still it has a pretty sound from it.

We are in about 4-6 weeks will have a full decat exhaust ready for this model car from our ST-R range by STi TUNING.

From as far as i know this will be exclusive to uk and ireland as no one else making them in Europe.

These cars are running a two piece downpipe containing a cat in each section. And then a centre section and twin backboxes.

Incl the 2x backboxes, centre section, and double de-cat single piece downpipe you'd be looking in area of 1250 +VAT

Ill be looking for centre section, and double de-cat single piece downpipe as i have sti back boxes on the car and dont want to change them .Be great if you could give me a price on that cheers

Back