PS3 Anyone?!

antonm

Petrolheads
Got mine yesterday, its brilliant but the choice of games at the local Extra Vision is not  :( just waiting now for the Colin McRae game and Gran Turismo to come out for it... :D

Id love one but i refuse to pay over €600 for games console :noway:
am gonna wait until they go down in price, also heard they're giving a lot of problems and wait until Sony sorts the probs out.

€660 with 2 controlers and 2 games. I was going to wait till they sorted out the problems but they have had time to do it with the release being earlier in America and japan.

fair play :thumbsup:
personall I would not get a ps3, sony are loosing hand over fist on the console at the moment, and the games from what i can gather are no better quality then the 360.
not to mention that some of the launch titles have been out for over a year on the 360. Ok GT4 will be cool but how is it stacking up against Forza 2, and Colin mcRae will be out by christmas on both consoles. and no rumbel pack whats up with that :ponder:
I know like everything else this a matter that will be discussed and agrued about for years to come (like the whole Scooby vs Evo debate), but I cannot help fell that that the xbox offers a better package.

but all the best with it :cheers:

Know what your saying, the game selection is not the best, but you can down load the games directly to the consol and you don't have to pay for onlin gaming. There is no vibration because of teh tilt functon on the controlers... if you turn the pad laft the car moves left...!
I always had playstations so I guess thats why I got one.
My mate has the 360 and its pretty sweet too.

Yeah I know what you mean the whole 6 axis thing, but I would perfer the viberation, I was like yourself I got rid of my n64 (back in the day) for a ps1 and followed that up with the ps2 on launch, but a freind on mine introduced me to Halo on the orginal xbox and that was it hooked, and the great debate began...and I only got sorted with an xbox live account last year so that brought the gaming to a whole new level, nothing like ramming yanks into the walls in pgr3 :p, no scoobys in that though :angry: but forza is coming, with a sweet line up. :worship:

Well happy gaming anyway...did you get the F1 game that looks really cool..

Back