paint code???

Heya...

I found the Akzo Nobel paint code for these a while ago... well for gold speedlines anyway... not sure if they are all the same colour but I'll try and dig it out. If you where to bring it to a sprayer who used Akzo Nobel paint or could order it in... they should be able to mix it up for you or match it with a smiliar gold.

Alternatively if you go on Speedline UK's website and ring them there is a guy who knows a lot of technical info... can't remember his name but I'll dig that out too... and he should be able to help you out with your query!

Leave it with me and I'll get back to you during the week as I have all the info on my work PC!

Cheers,

Jamie. :thumbsup:

Heya,

Managed to dig out the paint code... The paint is Akzo Nobel, 7E81208. This is a "bulk" paint code, so might take a bit of tracking down. But any Akzo Nobel stocked paint shop should be able to dig this out for you.

If you need any further info... try one of the below mails. The guys name is Ivor.... and I can't remember which mail address I used... but it's one of them! Try em all! :thumbsup:

info@speedlinecorse.co.uk

ibraiden@speedlinecorse.co.uk

ibrayden@speedlinecorse.co.uk

Hope this helps. Let me know how you get on as I need to paint my own Speedlines... so I'm keen to see where you source the paint!

Cheers,

J... :thumbsup:

Back