almc rally + kells

heading to kells myself,with a load of bikes for some 2 wheel action.so if you see a spec c chasing a load of bikes thats me!!

Went for the rally option today meself... just back now.
Good oul day out... Michael barrible`s wrc focus was some machine...

Didnt see ya about paddy... :dontknow:

Which stage were you on??? :thumbsup:

[quote author=sti v6 link=topic=16493.msg203063#msg203063 date=1248030193]
Went for the rally option today meself... just back now.
Good oul day out... Michael barrible`s wrc focus was some machine...

Didnt see ya about paddy... :dontknow:

Which stage were you on??? :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I was goin round with me dad in the Van, he was one of the course vehicles (assistant clerk of the course) and then on stage 6 i got out and got some pics and he collected me on the next run around! where were you?

I was standing at a junction say as they were coming down from bellewstown and instead of going left for stamullan you go right for naul. At currans farm.

really tight right hander with a bush in the middle???

Got a couple of small vids on my camera i must work out how to get them up...

[quote author=sti v6 link=topic=16493.msg203168#msg203168 date=1248087553]
I was standing at a junction say as they were coming down from bellewstown and instead of going left for stamullan you go right for naul. At currans farm.

really tight right hander with a bush in the middle???

Got a couple of small vids on my camera i must work out how to get them up...

[/quote]

Have an idea alright, I have a few pics i took then too on chicane i thought there would be sideways action but ended up not being cause was too quick!

Will get them up soon though!

Nice vid :thumbsup:

I seen your man doing this video... they stand in some dodgy area`s to get the good shots.

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=16493.msg204845#msg204845 date=1248451118]
good vid , pity about the drivin skils of the scoob driver :wall: :wall:
[/quote]

Was told that was Martin Treacy himself driving that car. It was a tough bend by the looks of things, caught a lot out.

the civic at 2.32 was some corner, black one!! then that was close with the tin can at the end!!

That bend was only done by the county council a few days before the rally, then the cars ended up making ruts in the feckin thing!!

Back