Lurgan Park Rally 8th August (Scoobyireland Invite)

brocks

Sunday Drivers
Guys.....yet again www.scoobyireland.com cordially invite the ISDC and its members to attend the Lurgan Park rally on saturday the 8th August 2009...................

We have again this year secured full access to the event, with parking within the actual event location thus being able to keep an eye on the cars.....entry to the event should also be free for the vehicle and driver, although extra passengers will have to pay admission.

Meet up times and convoy routes will be posted here in due course, but you can expect a great attendance of scoobs from the north at this event as usual, and as previous years

If interested, please add your username below, and a running tally will be kept on the scoobyireland site. If you are a member of both sites as I know some are, please add your name to only the one list to avoid confusion :) (easily done with mods like me lol)

Looking forward to it and hopefully see a lot of you guys at this event :)

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=16486.msg203457#msg203457 date=1248161231]
Would love to but she'll be ready to pop the new sprog at that stage :icon_sad:
[/quote]
Ill send my pregnant wife to your place and you come with me!!!!
Give us both a break for the day haha

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=16486.msg203479#msg203479 date=1248163729]
[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=16486.msg203457#msg203457 date=1248161231]
Would love to but she'll be ready to pop the new sprog at that stage :icon_sad:
[/quote]
Ill send my pregnant wife to your place and you come with me!!!!
Give us both a break for the day haha
[/quote]

Sounds good to me mate :lol:

Convoy times and meet up points will be updated here over the next few days guys...know its an early start for those heading up from southern fronts :)

CONVOY TIMES AND MEETING POINTS

Have to be at the park for 0930am at the latest.....so with that in mind......

Carrickfergus 0730
Leaving 0745
Fortwilliam 0800
Leaving 0815
Sprucefield 0830
Leaving 0900

Bangor 00715
Leaving 0730
Fortwilliam 0800
Leaving 0815
Sprucefield 0830
Leaving 0900

Antrim (Dunsilly car park) 0715
Leaving 0730
Moira 0800
Leaving 0815
Sprucefield 0830
Leaving 0900

For those coming from the Moira area etc...please make the effort to get down to Sprucefield as opposed to joining at Moira, as this gives more opportunity to sort the convoy into a suitable order......

There are also a few joining us from the ISDC, and the MLR are bringing about 10 cars.....

Those not in a Scooby will have to join the rear of the convoy I'm afraid folks

Order for the day will be:
Blue
Mica Blue
Black
RB5's
Crystal Grey
Silver
White
Red
Green
Evo's
Others

Guys this will mean meeting at Sprucefield at 0830am for most of you...early start, but cant be avoided....all those attending WILL have to pay full admission price due to the late sponsorship and only at 50% of last years level :(

:angry1: :angry1:

Still have to work.

Its gonna be a great day for anyone heading up.Well worth it.

:smokin:

Back