delete

Re: very bad attitude

Eh consumer power.

Just walk away & give your business to someone else.

Sounds like your brother & this lad have a poor relationship so I'd be staying well clear

Very bad attitude indeed Dave. As Brian said, just walk away. I'm sure there is plenty of other businesses that would much more appreciate your business.

Steve.

I'd rather burn the money than give it to someone who clearly doesn't give a toss about my custom...as above , steer clear Dave. IMO. :thumbsup:

Walk away indeed and you've done enough by posting it here...

Everyone reading this will be thinking twice about considering going there so let it go

and word of mouth is far strionger than anything else in my opinion!! :thumbsup:

very few places do leather in ireland and i believe these guys are very good but if anyone spoke to me like that,i'd just walk away!!!!
fook them !!!!

i would only install suede or alcantara in a scooby.also i would go back to the shop with the biggest dirtiest dog chewed volvo 740 from the late 80's.then get him to measure up for connolly hide.when he's in the back throw in a ferret with rabies and lock the door. Result!

:lolpoint: :lolpoint:

thats one way i suppose :lol:

walk away your only wasting your time dealing with those people

Hey have you tried Castle Garage in Bray - Derek, 012862125

They're a main dealer and have a source that does a pretty good job on leather interiors.

I just checked and its not CARTRONICS - instead their man is out on the Naas road.

My old motto is "Don't go away mad - Just go away" :thumbsup:

Cheers, P.

[quote author=Bryan link=topic=16283.msg200028#msg200028 date=1246969976]
DROP KICK IN THE FACE!!!

It's the only way...
[/quote]

Very chuck noris there. :lol:

Walk away Dave. Plenty of places with better attitudes and would be more than willing to match if not better those prices too!

the bollix i'd a rammed that pen up his hole and kicked him so hard in the balls they be stuck in his nostrils!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=kbox link=topic=16283.msg200072#msg200072 date=1246981885]
the bollix i'd a rammed that pen up his hole and kicked him so hard in the balls they be stuck in his nostrils!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Note to self, don't piss kbox off...... :whistle:

in fairness, if the job is 1800/1900 thats it

i dont see why it should be cheaper cause your brother had a problem. that job has nothing got to do with your sale.

was the guy a wa*ker before you said anything about your brothers job? if so walk away.

but if he wasn't, you should have asked for his best price before saying anything about your brothers job

Back