post for a friend

Animal spec-c

Petrolheads
New to ISDC and Subaru’s so bare with me please. I’m looking to buy a Subaru Legacy wagon. If the budget will allow it,2003 upwards. I have about €12-15K to spend. Few questions please. What is the automatic gear box like? Getting lazy in old age, I do longtrips up and down Eire. Is it hard to get one with leather or half leather, can’t find many with leather in fact only found two on tradecarview.ie. I want to import it myself to save a few quid, any suggestions on Japsites to look at that will sell to the public? Any tips in general what spec’s to buy, please shout away? Anything else I should know please advise. What the fuel usage like when not going like the stig???

If your looking to import a car check ibc japan they have a good selection,
altough i would say that is the only advantage to importing these days, theres
more of a seletion in japan, id say its hard to get a bargain over there because
the prices are so cheap over here at the moment, not sure about leggys but personaly
id go for a manual any day :thumbsup:

Try tradecarview as well , usually a few nice cars on there , :subaru:

Or Goo.net it'll give you good idea of whats available in japland , Dont forget to check the vrt on the specific car , might make it uneconomical to import :dontknow:

Back