Anyone recognise these

Prinz

Petrolheads
Found these bits in the boot of my wife's hawkeye.

Does anyone know what they are?

Cheers, P.

The things in the plastic bag on the left, Look like bolts or screws :lol:

The white plastic looks very like a motor, Rear wiper mayb??? Not sure.

In fact there is a funny thing about the bolts/screws - there are four matching ones and then one that is unique.

The label in the middle of the hole says "I'm the desk that you're sitting on" :lol:

I don't think the assembly is for a CD changer - its made up of two halves that are specifically matched in order to cradle something - see below.

Turns out the other piece is a standard Denso relay that is used for the blower, fuel pump, defroster etc.

Cheers, P.

[quote author=Prinz link=topic=16178.msg198885#msg198885 date=1246464067]
In fact there is a funny thing about the bolts/screws - there are four matching ones and then one that is unique.

The label in the middle of the hole says "I'm the desk that you're sitting on" :lol:

I don't think the assembly is for a CD changer - its made up of two halves that are specifically matched in order to cradle something - see below.

Turns out the other piece is a standard Denso relay that is used for the blower, fuel pump, defroster etc.

Cheers, P.
[/quote]

Are you sure that's anything to do with the car....? Doesn't look like it belongs anywhere in a Scoob!

What lead me to believe its out of a scooby was that the car was owned by Subaru Ireland.

Cheers, P.

Back