Cheap €500 Runaround Challenge

gc8aido

Petrolheads
Looking to buy a half decent (as decent as to be expected spending so little), nct'd runaround as the scooby is costin me a small fortune to run, insure etc so it makes sense

getting something for a little while to help alleviate the cash flow.

Looking to spend max of €500 on it...Open to suggestions.. :thumbsup:

ok lads i have a 96 suzuki baleno saloon 1.3 dark green with only 44k miles on the clock its out of test since sept its booked in ...in 3wks time and will be sold with new test €950 ono........its a good cheap runaround paint flaking on the rear bumper apart from that perfect, serviced, new battery, alarm, all electric original miles has been lyen up for awhile before i got it.

Also 01 citreon xsara 1.4 hatch back met blue with 125k miles on the clock out of test since jan will be sold with new test €1950ono good clean car central locking, electric windows, serviced,timing belt done at 83k miles

nissan sold :thumbsup:
contact 0852719321

fella works with me has a 00 lancer there nct'd an all.. needs bumper and wing .... silver prob get it for 400 - 450 quid, Blanchardstown

i have a 2000 saxo vtr with no nct for 500 euro.......all it needs to pass is the bonnet safety release catch to pass. txt 086-2658998

Back