For Sale 03 STI Impreza Jap Spec

C

chrisbrady325

2003 STi, Jap Import on English Plates, Converted to MPH, Ecutek Mapped , Full engine rebuild 3 weeks ago by Ali Burrows all Prodrive bottom end goodies, head and valves done by Power Max, New Exeedy Clutch, De-Cat, HKS Exhaust, HKS Dump-Valve, New Timing Belt, Fan Belt, Oil Pump, Walbro Fuel Pump, Car Has Been Run In Now And Ready to go.. T.V/DVD Player, Boost Gauge, Diff Control, Excellent Driving Car, Pulls Really Well For an STi.. Reciepts For Everything Car Must Go No Reasonable Offer Refused, Away at the min getting new pistons should be back in one weeks time... May P/x W.H.Y. €10,500ono 087-6278976

where is this car how much is the vrt
is it away getting new pistons 3 weeks after the rebuild or am i reading wrong

nice car good luck with the sale did you buy early this month out of autotrader or were you selling it in autotrader ?

[quote author=sweeney87 link=topic=15984.msg196935#msg196935 date=1245786197]
where is this car how much is the vrt
is it away getting new pistons 3 weeks after the rebuild or am i reading wrong

[/quote]

yes its away getting pistons just three weeks later no1 to blame only myself silly mistake usig bad fuel..

will be back by next week at the latest:D anyone anything out there to p/x with or even a good cash offer :thumbsup:

gavair1 i cant reply to your private mail can you email me for further details :thumbsup:

[size=10pt]OFFERS MUST GO THIS WEEKEND!![/size]

still waiting on pics mate get them over to me when you can and i will be in touch:D

i got them pics now.. is that the best offer along with your car that you can make me..

cheers people! ive had the car near 2 months now and just wasnt lucky for me hope the next man has beeter luck with it :smile:

Back