For Legacy twin turbo owners

V

Vindaloo

Hi guys

I've a 2001 Legacy RSK-B4 twin turbo, jap car, and i was wondering if there are people around this site that have had their B4's remapped.
Where can i get this done, and what difference will it make to my car? And if you could recommend a decent set of tyres, that'd be cool. I'm eying up 4 Toyo Proxes tr1 at the moment.

Thanks

I'M booked into TTM on the 24th of this month..they are licensed ecutek dealers will remap it safely for 95 octane fuel...prevents against detenation..a problem as the b4 was designed to run on 101 ron flue and the ecu isnt able to retard the timing for 95...at the moment I'm running Lucas booster as well..but Andy in TTM recommend i run it on normal fuel a week before fill up so the map is more acurrate...ovibously don't be nailing the car..they have a dyno pak as well so it is properly done with a rolling road.quoted me 500 for the job.

i have the same car 01 d4..il see what he says about fitting you in on that day we may get a discount..i have another lad who will possibly do it as well..i dont know how long it takes IL sus it out later if i can

would he do a discount if he could fit the three of us in....?
just got a 99 b4, wanna get her remapped asap.
will there be power loss.... or , can they map it for gains too...?
cheers.
simon

actually just realised you cant get a map on standrda ecu for a 99, its late 00 onwards..you will need a hks fc con...or a apexi power fc.cost you around 1800 squid..you can ring TTM to confirm but im fairly sure on this..

Back